turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks' Custom Calls

Started by spursandbeards, January 13, 2012, 05:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spursandbeards

Thanks to Scott and Hooks Calls for the donation to ABAC College for turkey calling contest. The wildlife club at the college is hosting a turkey calling contest and need things for prizes and drawings. Trying to help our young men and women in wildlife studies to stay interested and get an education at the same time. Thank you once again Scott! May God Bless Glenn :thanks:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

bbcoach

Great Company!!  Great Products!!  But most of All a GREAT Individual!!!

Old Gobbler

They are good calls ,take my word on that---Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Flydown

Talking to Scott is like talking to your best friend,he is gonna share a hunting story or 20 and you are gonna feel like you have known the man your whole life after you get off the phone, and that my friends is 100% true customer service!!!!  You can't go wrong with HOOK'S!!!!!
And befour you hang up the phone he is gonna give you a BIG ROLL TIDE! Ain't that right Scott! ;)

Devastator

Quote from: Old Gobbler on January 13, 2012, 08:51:14 PM
They are good calls ,take my word on that---Shannon
x10.never heard of his mouth calls till i came to this site.and they are unreal!his new ones are unbelievable  :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:great guy to talk to and deal with.

Hognutz

Scott is truly a gentleman and a scholar. Like Flydown said, if you talk to him for 1/2 hour, you will swear that you've known him your whole life. A great guy, that is for sure...
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

CASH

Quote from: Hognutz on January 13, 2012, 10:11:30 PM
Scott is truly a gentleman and a scholar. Like Flydown said, if you talk to him for 1/2 hour, you will swear that you've known him your whole life. A great guy, that is for sure...

Lol. I've NEVER talked to him for 1/2 an hour.

And he is the biggest Crimson Tide fan ever!!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

headcrusher

Thank you all for the compliments they mean a great deal.

I was raised working in my Dad's FULL service gas station. A customer would pull up at the gas pumps and most folks could fill up for about 5 dollars. For that 5 dollar purchase we would check the air in all you tires, check your engine oil and clean your windshield. When we handed you your change we would say thank you and please come back again.

It was called customer service then and it meant a lot to folks. It means a lot to folks today but we sure don't see enough of it. It was always about a quality product at a fair price and the customer service to back it up. It will always be that way here as long as I run this company!

Oh and for the record it is easy to talk to the great folks that call here.

Flydown, CASH about the best you will get from me today is Roll Razorbacks Roll! Your team ain't plain LSU no more this year! LOL

Oh before I go did I ever tell you all about the time I was in Nebraska hunting an indian reservation? Tags were 55 dollars and you could buy all you wanted. Lots of turkey and lots of gobbling. Darn near had to borrow money to buy gas to get home from the airport because of all the tags i bought! Oh but wait that is another post!!! LOL LOL

You all have a great day. Thanks again for the friendship and the business!

Scott

Cleburne

Hooks are the best, can't wait to stop by at the big show and buy some more play pretties.

CASH

Cleburne, your signature line is awesome.

ROLL TIDE!

bird

Ol' Hollywood Hooks can hear a turkey fart in the next county over and if the winds blowin' just right maybe 2 counties over.  Hollywood makes the only diaphrams that I will use.  My wife says I can't call him any more cuz we don't have enough minutes on our cell phone plan and we have an unlimited plan.

Al

chatterbox

Quote from: bird on January 14, 2012, 10:28:29 AM
My wife says I can't call him any more cuz we don't have enough minutes on our cell phone plan and we have an unlimited plan.

Al

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

CASH

Whenever I'm on the phone for a long time my wife asks if I'm talking to Hardcore or Scott