turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks' Custom Calls

Started by spursandbeards, January 13, 2012, 05:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FttFttVroom!

I'm a Hook's customer for life.  I called last weekend, expecting to get a machine or operator....and Scott himself answers.  It's three in the afternoon on a Saturday and he's sitting there stretching calls and chatting it up with me over the phone.  I could have talked to him for another hour or two, but my 16 month old woke up from her nap wanting daddy.  Like everyone has said, he is extremely personable and professional.  He gave me an audio sample of a few new calls I asked about this year.  They sounded great and I can almost get em to sound as good as he did, but not quite!  We are lucky to have him around to share his experience and knowledge. 

turkey slayer

gordongekko

Awesome guy, awesome calls!  Can't wait to visit with them again  in Nashville! (yep, Scott it's time for me to get a few more Hustlers).
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

4nwtf

:welcomeOG:
Quote from: bird on January 14, 2012, 10:28:29 AM
Ol' Hollywood Hooks can hear a turkey fart in the next county over and if the winds blowin' just right maybe 2 counties over.  Hollywood makes the only diaphrams that I will use.  My wife says I can't call him any more cuz we don't have enough minutes on our cell phone plan and we have an unlimited plan.

Al

I just busted my guts laughing!!!

ddturkeyhunter

Got some of there calls for the first time last year loved them will try some more this year.