OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Possible banners for the winning team.

Started by drenalinld, January 11, 2012, 10:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Love it! Looks awesome. Man we got some talented call makers and sum straight up killers!

cannonball

Basser69

Brother I am impressed with the banner but my call don't deserve to be on there! I am no where in the caliber of the true call makers

cannonball

Quote from: Basser69 on January 15, 2012, 06:48:24 PM
Brother I am impressed with the banner but my call don't deserve to be on there! I am no where in the caliber of the true call makers

I would be proud to carry one of your trumpets in the woods.:icon_thumright:  I wish I was talented enough to build my own.

savduck

you can make em and I cant, SO..............your qualified to be on there.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

Now I'm rocking the winning banner!! In case i haven't said it, I am HONORED and excited as all get out to be a part of this team!!!

Scott, your call belongs on the banner. You are way better than you give yourself credit for. I can't wait until we break in the kill thread!!! :you_rock: :you_rock:

Basser69

The banner looks great and thanks for the kind words guys

Houndstooth Game Calls

I like all yalls trumpets guys and the banner guys it looks awesome and basser your trumpet looks great!! I am gonna attempt the to build me a trumpet I guess guys y'all have had me thinking about em!! Got a idea to the outside design but ain't gotta clue on the insides!! I also want to do it in cedar!! But the banner does look great even with my tube on the end y'all can call me the runt!! :TooFunny:

Basser69

Lyle, if you can make a tube call, you can make a trumpet. Nice work there on that one!

VanHelden Game Calls

Take your tube call and add about 3" of 1/4" pipe and another 2.5" of 1/8" pipe and you will call in a bird.

Remember its just a variation of a concept thats been around a thousand years.  The hardest part is figuring out how to bore a hole centered that long in a few different diameters that all line up.

Basser69

I made one out of copper pipe and fittings once. The guy in home deopt thought I was crazy standing back in the back fitting them all together.

Basser69

Quote from: Gitzit69 on January 16, 2012, 06:55:12 PM
Quote from: VanHelden Game Calls on January 16, 2012, 02:42:45 PM
The hardest part is figuring out how to bore a hole centered that long in a few different diameters that all line up.
Not as hard as you might think.  :icon_thumright:

I am not so sure you will get day to kiss and tell  :character0029: