Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Daughters Del Rio Texas Deer Hunt (VIDEO #1)

Started by HARDCORE, November 25, 2011, 05:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

Our annual trip to Del Rio this year was absolutely the best so far. One of my daughters, Bayleigh, went with us for the first time and we had a blast.

Even before we hit the road I knew it was going to be an amazing trip to the Vinegarroon Ranch. First of all because my daughter was going and second because about 3 weeks prior to leaving they called and told me and Chris to bring our turkey guns and gear, we were ecstatic!

The Ranch doesn't offer Fall turkey hunts but knowing how ate up with turkey hunting we are and the fact that we have all become good friends, Paul, the head guy in charge threw in a bonus this year. He said we could shoot 4 birds, 2 each.

Anyways, this is a video of one of the bucks that my daughter shot, we'll get the other videos up ASAP.

HC

TRKYHTR

That was awesome. If you guys want to win your competition you need to put her in front of the camera more often. She is as cute as a button. She has a great smile and everybody will like her. Great shot and nice Buck. Good job guys.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

HARDCORE

Thanks Joe.

The vid quality suffered for the lack of light but this deer came out early the morning before and I wouldn't let her shoot because of low light and he didn't stick around very long, she was disappointed so I wasn't about to let that happen again.

HC

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

CASH

:happy0064:

Something bit me!  Haha.  Awesome.  Way to go Bayleigh!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

bird

Great video Ronnie and outstanding buck Bayleigh.  Congrats to you both!

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

BOFF

Great video!!

Congrats you two!!

Any special software to edit and put it together?

I took a video of my daughter's first deer yesterday, and would like to piece it together.

God Bless,
David B.

stinkpickle

T-town

nctrkyhntr

Gamblinman

Great video, congrats on a fine deer and Paul is a hoot.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

TurkeyAssassin

Awesome video Ronnie!  Now if only we could do some gator hunts when we are on vacation we would be set lol! :z-guntootsmiley:
Owner of FC Photography
www.facebook.com/FC.Photography01