Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Daughters Del Rio Texas Deer Hunt (VIDEO #1)

Started by HARDCORE, November 25, 2011, 05:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

That was flat out awsome, Ronnie!
Great shot, Bayleigh! :icon_thumright:

ILIKEHEVI-13

All I know is that girl can shoot!  Perfect shot.  Congrats!

Old Gobbler

Ronnie, you guys had a fantastic hunt ! Chris wasn't kidding when you said you guys together had the best Texas hunt ever

A awesome and memorable hunt to share and remember forever !!! :happy0064: :happy0064:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Woodsman4God

Pretty Young lady , Great smile and "Got Him" says it all

Congrats to you Bayleigh and you also Ronnie

Flydown

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on November 27, 2011, 06:41:14 AM
All I know is that girl can shoot!  Perfect shot.  Congrats!

You are right about that! Bayleigh had the hunt of a lifetime and it all started at the shooting range (They make everybody shoot their guns prior to the hunt) It was her turn to shoot and the first shot was perfect,inch high at 100,so they made her shoot again and she drilled it in the same hole,She was ready! ;D
She had a pretty good trip. She killed 2, 11 point bucks 2 doe and a stud Rio Grande turkey with her 20 ga.! She was all smiles and a pleasure to have on the trip. I cant wait till next year! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

HARDCORE

Quote from: BOFF on November 25, 2011, 09:27:15 PM
Great video!!

Congrats you two!!

Any special software to edit and put it together?

I took a video of my daughter's first deer yesterday, and would like to piece it together.

God Bless,
David B.

David, with the minimum amount of editing done on this video, most any editing software will do. The number 1 rated editing software priced inder $100.00 is by Cyberlink called Power Director. I am currently using Adobe Premiere CS5.

HC

BOFF

Quote from: Hardcore on November 27, 2011, 10:19:07 PM
Great video!!

Congrats you two!!

I took a video of my daughter's first deer yesterday, and would like to piece it together.

God Bless,
David B.

David, with the minimum amount of editing done on this video, most any editing software will do. The number 1 rated editing software priced inder $100.00 is by Cyberlink called Power Director. I am currently using Adobe Premiere CS5.

HC

Thanks.

The Sony Software with the camera may work. I just need to take different sections, from several clips, and add them together. I'm just not literate yet with the camera software. 

God Bless,
David B.

HARDCORE

Quote from: BOFF on November 27, 2011, 11:00:02 PM
Quote from: Hardcore on November 27, 2011, 10:19:07 PM
Great video!!

Congrats you two!!

God Bless,
David B.

HC

Thanks.

The Sony Software with the camera may work. I just need to take different sections, from several clips, and add them together. I'm just not literate yet with the camera software. 

God Bless,
David B.

Yes the Sony software will work but it's a pain in the you know what to work with. Go to Office Depot, Best Buy, etc, etc, check out whats out there. The time you'll save is well worth a few bucks.......trust me, been there, done that.  ;)

HC

BOFF

Will do.

Any advice on what hosting site is best for HD video?

God Bless,
David B.

HARDCORE

Quote from: BOFF on November 27, 2011, 11:08:50 PM
Will do.

Any advice on what hosting site is best for HD video?

God Bless,
David B.

There are several but Youtube is by far the most popular, especially if you want the "world" to see it.

As far as storage, I would recommend at least a 2 Tb External Hard Drive. I know that sounds huge but if you get bit by the video bug like we have you wont leave home without your camera and HD (AVCHD) files are very large.

HC

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well you tell Bayleigh that she is one heck of a shot for me.  I have always taken great pride in being a crack shot, but maybe I should take lessons from her.  I'm glad you all had a great trip.  It's good to see some father and daughter hunts.  You have a very special daughter there and she's a pretty thing, too.  Congrats again to both of you.  And thanks for sharing the video here.  I enjoyed it as well as I'm sure everyone else. 

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

vicksburg

]

handcannon

She sure is a lot better looking than you two in front of the camera. Just kiddin. Congratulations to you guys. Looks like yall put together a great hunt and brought back some good memories. I imagine she is probably planning out next year for you already.