News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Getting Close

Started by zelmo1, January 25, 2024, 06:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulmyr

Quote from: Happy on January 31, 2024, 11:22:40 AM
Oh boy, I don't think you fellers understand what you are dealing with. You have only witnessed us when we were in warm-up mode. If we would happen to go into serious mode, well... i am not sure y'all will ever make a full recovery. There are just some things that shouldn't be unleashed, and so far, we have held back. Keep it up, and that switch just might get flipped, though.......

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Buford H Pusser comes to mind! Speak softly but carry a big stick!!! Err......wait, maybe that was Roosevelt!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Yoder409

A big stick ??

Or a Hurry Cane ??    :toothy9:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 01, 2024, 09:05:50 PM
A big stick ??

Or a Hurry Cane ??    :toothy9:

Either or. Just thump em on the nose and stomp em. Don't take much.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Happy

All I can say, Mr. Yoder is mess around and find out.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Zobo

Wow! I'm sensing some hostility. I might not have realized what I'm getting into here. What are we talking about a playground rock fight? I'm gonna have to talk to my therapist about this and contemplate and possibly reconsider. Thing is, I wouldn't want to back out now and really hurt the feelings of Yoder and Happy. I can't do it, it's not me. I might just have to tough it out. I'm capable of sacrifice and I genuinely feel a sense of obligation with this endeavor.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

cannonball

Quote from: Zobo on February 03, 2024, 10:20:33 AM
Wow! I'm sensing some hostility. I might not have realized what I'm getting into here. What are we talking about a playground rock fight? I'm gonna have to talk to my therapist about this and contemplate and possibly reconsider. Thing is, I wouldn't want to back out now and really hurt the feelings of Yoder and Happy. I can't do it, it's not me. I might just have to tough it out. I'm capable of sacrifice and I genuinely feel a sense of obligation with this endeavor.

It's more like a senior dodge ball league than a playground rock fight. The only rule is you can't hit anyone in the face with the ball. Nothing worse than ruining a good pair of dentures.

Yoder409

I'm gonna have to talk to my therapist about this and contemplate and possibly reconsider. Thing is, I wouldn't want to back out now and really hurt the feelings of Yoder and Happy.

Nobody likes a quitter.    :toothy12:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Quote from: Cranky on February 02, 2024, 05:21:45 PM
All I can say, Mr. Yoder is mess around and find out.

Cranky senior citizens...........   ::)

Whadda ya do with 'em ???     :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

JeffC

So someone went and shook the "Grummpy Tree" and woke them up!!  Sorry for being late to the party "gentleman" (last time u hear me say that here), fighting latest and greatest RSV sickness...
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Paulmyr

Quote from: cannonball on February 03, 2024, 10:35:34 AM

It's more like a senior dodge ball league than a playground rock fight. The only rule is you can't hit anyone in the face with the ball. Nothing worse than ruining a good pair of dentures.

Anybody seen my wrench?!

Happy

Zobo,
We make therapists seek therapy. It's all in good fun. And yes, no hitting in the face. Mine is way too good-looking to have something bad happen to it.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

cannonball

Quote from: JeffC on February 03, 2024, 10:55:25 AM
So someone went and shook the "Grummpy Tree" and woke them up!!  Sorry for being late to the party "gentleman" (last time u hear me say that here), fighting latest and greatest RSV sickness...

Roosting GOATS? If you can't beat em, join em I guess.

Yoder409

So someone went and shook the "Grummpy Tree" and woke them up!! 

I may have just peed a little !!!    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

(And I'm still young enough to be continent)
PA elitist since 1979

Paulmyr

Quote from: cannonball on February 03, 2024, 08:45:13 PM

Roosting GOATS? If you can't beat em, join em I guess.

Rookies!

Don't you know anything? You have to learn everything about your quarry. Where he eats, where he craps, and obviously where he sleeps. This is just a training technique we use to get familiar with roost trees and how to predict where a gobbler is gonna hit the ground.

A little Woodsmanship 101!!! Get with the times boys!