only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A few from while out on trap line

Started by Sir-diealot, November 07, 2023, 08:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Buck chasing doe

Doe chasing buck
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

trad bow

Nice pictures. I hope your foot continues to heal.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: trad bow on November 30, 2023, 10:38:04 AM
Nice pictures. I hope your foot continues to heal.

Yes it is but I gave it a jolt tonight, I fell down the stairs (18-20) and flipped and rolled the entire way. I just got back from the hospital, luckily nothing broken. My head, that foot right hip and knee are killing me though.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Just a couple more right now.
It only allowed me two shots before it took off. The third is a crop of the second picture.

John Koenig:

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on December 15, 2023, 11:44:59 AM
Very Nice!
Thank you, I am trying very hard to save enough to get a better camera by April, the lens I got last year deserves a camera that can take advantage of it's full capabilities  and my current camera is not nearly on par with the lens. On a side note I was given two old film camera's one is more modern with a few lenses (A Pantex*) and the other is a 1960's Kodak Ratina C that has me very intrigued, that's one of those old cameras that the lens would project out from the body kind of accordion Style and really looking forward to playing with that I've got a couple rules of film already and I'm trying to get a few other rolls that'll work better outside. When I looked the camera up I wound up calling the person who gave it to me and let them know  "Are you sure you don't want this thing back?" and told them it's possible worth ($600.00) and they told me to just keep it.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

NCL

That third picture of the bird is absolutely stunning. I actually went back and looked again and all three are stunning.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: NCL on December 16, 2023, 12:58:07 PM
That third picture of the bird is absolutely stunning. I actually went back and looked again and all three are stunning.
Thank you, the third one is actually the second one with the picture "Cropped" or centered in on just  the bird in the picture.

John Koenig:

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Sir-diealot

Quote from: albrubacker on January 02, 2024, 12:34:04 PM
very neat!
Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

John Koenig: