turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Don't ever

Started by zelmo1, August 15, 2023, 05:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgarner1

Don't ever fully trust someone unless you have lived with them, worked with them, or they have owed you money

Tnandy

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind,
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Jim.
And you sure don't mess around with Slim!

Turkeybutt

Don't ever pee into a strong wind

crow

Don't ever say "Spotted owl"" when the judge asks what did the bald eagle taste like.

zelmo1

Don't ever tell your wife to " calm down "

paboxcall

Don't ever tell Crow deer droppings taste like milk duds.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

boatpaddle

Don't ever wear bibs to hunt in, when chili was on the menu, the evening before...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

crow

Don't ask paboxcall if the only time he ever turned down a free drink was because he misunderstood the question

tal

I had to switch to eagles your honor, spotted owls getting harder to find. Easier to kill than a darned ole turkey.

zelmo1

Don't ever hunt with untested gear

Turkeybutt

Don't ever trust a stranger

Sir-diealot

Don't ever ask one of the older members here if they want to start a YouTube channel with you.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 18, 2023, 10:14:21 AM
Don't ever ask one of the older members here if they want to start a YouTube channel with you.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
There has to be a story behind that one! :)
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Howieg

Don't ever step over a fallin log in the dirty south . 

JeffC

Don't ever...tell the wife "this is the last call, gun, tool...I will ever buy....
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr