turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Oliver Anthony - "Rich Men North Of Richmond" - Epic Music

Started by deerhunt1988, August 13, 2023, 02:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerhunt1988

Bit surprised I haven't saw this music video posted yet. I'm not one to spread social media trends, but this one hit hard with me. Bro went from nobody to #1 on iTunes in a few days. Least I could do is go and buy his song for $1. And I hope more of ya'll will follow.

https://youtu.be/sqSA-SY5Hro

Turkeybutt

guesswho

I saw that.   I'm sure it hurt someone's feelings and created an uptick in emotional support animal sales.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

J-Shaped

I found this video about the background behind the song, and his personal journey in life, equally as powerful. Will be interesting to watch where this all goes for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmxyMJd7IQ8

3bailey3

Thanks for sharing Nathan, the man speaks the trurth!

Howieg

He sings the truth for sure !
But , I could do with out the cussing ,  it's not necessary to get your point across.

Kylongspur88

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

mountainhunter1

"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Greg Massey

This song will bring tears to your heart, and the words are so true ... Just one epic song and at a time we need it the most .... God Bless him and this song ....

quavers59

I Love this Song and posted it on both nywoodsandwaters+ njwoodsandwaters in their Political Sectipn

Farmboy27

Gotta admit that I'm not really a big fan of the song. Maybe I'm missing something in the meaning but he sings about overtime hours for bull crap pay. Is he complaining that the government should force employers to pay him more?  Nothing good ever comes from that!!  If you're unhappy with your pay then you find another company or another trade!!  Help wanted signs everywhere!  Coming home tired? Called a hard days work fella!  Maybe I'm missing something.

Shiloh

I kind of feel the same way Farmboy.  I am doing everything that I can right now to find people to work for our construction company!!  I ain't talking about pennies either.  Some positions are 6 figures for the right guy.  If you can't find a good job right now there is bigger trouble ahead. 

Howieg

:thanks:t
Quote from: Shiloh on August 22, 2023, 07:47:25 PM
I kind of feel the same way Farmboy.  I am doing everything that I can right now to find people to work for our construction company!!  I ain't talking about pennies either.  Some positions are 6 figures for the right guy.  If you can't find a good job right now there is bigger trouble ahead.
I've hired 3 different hands as my helper this summer . None of them lasted a week .
I'm in the hvac business and just need someone who wants to learn the trade , be on time , and stay off your phone and stop blowing vape smoke every 10 seconds !  One guy feel asleep while in between jobs .  I literally had to wake him up so I could fire him !  100 % true ...

Shiloh

I would like to say that I'm surprised bud, but unfortunately I'm not!!