only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pocket Knife: Past / Present / Hunting

Started by Greg Massey, August 10, 2023, 10:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

Quote from: Zobo on August 18, 2023, 01:57:15 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on August 14, 2023, 05:25:00 PM
Zobo - until you posted that picture of the mushroom knife i had never seen one or knew they existed ....
Yes, there're lots of them, I've collected a few through the years, most are European, France, Italy, Germany, Spain etc. They're crazy about mushroom hunting over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote
Zobo - until you posted that picture of the mushroom knife i had never seen one or knew they existed ....
Yes, there're lots of them, I've collected a few through the years, most are European, France, Italy, Germany, Spain etc. They're crazy about mushroom hunting over there!

Those are some very cool knives that are built for specific purpose. Like said early, I didn't have a clue anything like that exsisted.

Sir-diealot

That one second to the bottom looks a lot like the ones I used to cut cabbage back in the 80's. Man I hated that job.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Howieg

My grandpa had a saying , " among many sayings " , the kind of " pig sticker " a man Carrie's says a lot about him .

troutfisher13111

Quote from: nitro on August 11, 2023, 08:46:20 PM
EDC is a Microtec Dirac or Chris Reeve LH small Sebenza.

For turkey or other bird hunting it's a Case Sodbuster Jr or a circa 1975 Buck bird knife.

Big game ? Scott Davidson or Wayne Hendrix drop point style.
A man with fine taste