OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tom Kelly Tenth Legion

Started by Ben1100mag, February 08, 2023, 11:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jeremy

Quote from: crow on February 10, 2023, 02:53:11 PM
Quote from: 25_06 on February 10, 2023, 12:20:04 PM
I agree,
A low post count should have no bearing on the character of a person.
Just my two cents.

Bryan

Well yes and no, there is a lot of scamming going on everywhere so a new member with low post count is an unknown. odds are they are just like us, but it's better to have some rules and keep the classified open

Someone like Ben1100 whose been here 4plus years with quality posts, common sense would be it's doubtful he's been waiting for years just to spring a 100.00 scam on us.

I hope He sticks around
I agree with this. I should have done some digging before making my initial post.

I have since changed my initial post, and have sent him a PM apologizing. Stay with us, Ben.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

X10 Ben, don't leave because of a misunderstanding. We welcome good people here.......
"Solo hunter"

25_06

Totally disagree.
You are quantifying a person's charter on nothing more than a post.
Bryan

paboxcall

Quote from: 25_06 on February 10, 2023, 06:04:23 PM
Totally disagree.
Bryan

You're new, so stick around for a few years and see the number of scammers that come and go, especially this time of year.

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

crow

Quote from: 25_06 on February 10, 2023, 06:04:23 PM
Totally disagree.
Bryan

It's not judging just on a post or 2, the 100 quality posts is set in place for the time it takes to accumulate them , hopefully eliminating fly by night scammers.

It takes time to trust people, take paboxcall for example, it took me 3 years before I would lend him lunch money, now he's up to a credit limit of 7.00

paboxcall

Quote from: crow on February 10, 2023, 06:38:33 PM
It takes time to trust people, take paboxcall for example, it took me 3 years before I would lend him lunch money, now he's up to a credit limit of 7.00

Only time Crow lets go of a dollar is to get a better grip on it.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

crow

Quote from: paboxcall on February 10, 2023, 06:40:52 PM
Quote from: crow on February 10, 2023, 06:38:33 PM

Only time Crow lets go of a dollar is to get a better grip on it.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

:TooFunny:
and the only time ol paboxcall turned down a free drink is when he misunderstood the question  :happy0167:

25_06

Quality of post, who is the gate keeper?
The crew from twitter?
The DOJ?
The FBI?

One easy fix, require all sales to be link to a Paypal account, done.

Bryan

paboxcall

Quote from: 25_06 on February 10, 2023, 07:00:52 PM
Quality of post, who is the gate keeper?
The crew from twitter?
The DOJ?
The FBI?

One easy fix, require all sales to be link to a Paypal account, done.

Bryan

That should be rule #1 on a list of rules somewhere. Maybe call that list "new classified rules 2019" or something.

crow

Everybody being forced to use PayPal smacks of communism and Big Brother.
So your going to punish the people that aren't a problem, instead of just following the rules that have been working, sounds just like what is going on in the country now.

not to mention PayPal is hardcore anti gun

25_06

Not sure what you are referencing, I was smack down for low post and quality of post, whatever the heck that is.
My comment was a solution for a problem, that's it.

I'm not planning on selling anything in the near future, in fact I have never sold a call, I have given them away.

Bryan

25_06

If you want a free for all delete all rules, let the weak fade, and the Jackles take control.

Bryan

25_06

Taken form the OG rules:

I didn't create them, don't buffalo paddy me.

1) PayPal on everything.....and not "friend/gift " transfer....if you wish to have your OG account deleted , just let me see a screen shot of you asking for " f
Gift" money transfer with no PayPal protection and I will delete your account faster than I click off the safety of my Remington-- the only loophole is if the seller is a bonafide callmaker and does this professionally --It is entirely up to the sellers discretion if they will accept a cashier's check or postal money order instead of PayPal

25_06

Now I can say that is a High-Quality post, accurate and from the source.

Bryan

Big Jeremy

Nice work getting that post count up. You'll be selling in no time, Bryan! (No hard feelings...just couldn't pass the joke opportunity up!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk