turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tom Kelly Tenth Legion

Started by Ben1100mag, February 08, 2023, 11:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurs2bgobblin

Some of these ol boys need some French cries to go with that wamburger.

Stick around Ben, this is a good forum and lots of good folks here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Zobo

Quote from: Big Jeremy on February 10, 2023, 11:29:38 PM
Nice work getting that post count up. You'll be selling in no time, Bryan! (No hard feelings...just couldn't pass the joke opportunity up!)

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
See how easy it is to become legitimate!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

25_06

Quote from: spurs2bgobblin on February 10, 2023, 11:51:17 PM
Some of these ol boys need some French cries to got with that wamburger.

Stick around Ben, this is a good forum and lots of good folks here.

Nice one, Back at you, don't get you girdle in a wad big guy.

Crowstalker

Funny watching this thread. Yup give a new guy a chance. Not sure where he should have posted this either but haven't looked for a literature area. I do also have his book but Theo Gaus editions.  When I figure it out I will post them. Good luck this spring everyone!!!$

Sir-diealot

Stick around, get the post count up, work within the rules. That shows character in most cases to me. Now in this case it sounds like he lost his old account, if that could be collaborated then I could understand maybe letting him sell but then that would open a slippery slope for others coming in and saying "Well you let him, why not me?" which could open all kinds of problems.

I hope you stay, nobody wants you to go, just work within the rules. I have lost accounts before, it is a serious drag and I feel for you, I truly do, especially since you are trying to sell. I would rather error on the side of caution though. I wish you the best of luck both in your sales and in the upcoming season.

Ranger: "Not everyone has the post count of Sir-Diealot...."
You thought of me, I knew you loved me! Does that mean I will be getting a birthday card next year? You forgot about me in January you know and I was so looking forward to it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."