only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NEW VEST FROM MOSSY OAK

Started by REBELYELL, February 07, 2023, 04:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Turkeybutt on February 11, 2023, 06:48:23 AM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 10, 2023, 03:06:40 PM
I guess I'm the only one that has zero interest in it, whatsoever.

:-\
I'm right there with you brother. $450.00 isn't something I'm interested in at all.
I would be if it came with all those calls listed.  But I'm guessing that's just the first 10 with leather straps that get those calls.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

jordanz7935

Great looking vest to honor a great man... but I don't think I'll be jumping on this vest at $450. You can buy a lot of turkey tags for that $$... Best thing I've seen with the release of this vest is some sign of life from Cody!

runngun

Amen about Cody!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Sir-diealot

I like the addition of what looks like cushioning for the back on this if I am understanding the picture right. I would like to see the same for the bottom, maybe that would allow me to get out of the blind, I miss ground hunting. I would like to see a seat with a small slit near the back to take pressure from the tailbone as that is one of my most sensitive areas.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

deerhunt1988

I'm not a cool kid and don't use a strap to carry them out. That's what a pouch on back is for, which this vest lacks.

Find it a bit odd we never really heard anything about Mr. Fox until a few years back when they started tracking his kill streak.

runngun

I remember watching the 1st Mossy Oak VHS videos and I remember that Mr Fox was always present. I have always gotten the impression that they are a very close knit bunch.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Turkeybutt

I may consider buying that vest but only if they toss in a Ginsu cutlery set, a lifetime supply of Shamwows and a George Forman grill.

vt35mag

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on February 12, 2023, 09:44:50 AM
I'm not a cool kid and don't use a strap to carry them out. That's what a pouch on back is for, which this vest lacks.

Find it a bit odd we never really heard anything about Mr. Fox until a few years back when they started tracking his kill streak.
Pretty sure its there but you have to unzip a panel to expand it. The female clips at the top of the back of the vest should be for load stabilizing straps that are in the pouch when you unzip it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on February 12, 2023, 09:44:50 AM

Grew up watching mossy oak videos with my dad and mr fox was always present
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Spitten and drummen

Man , I could get a Sitka vest cheaper than that. If you missed it , it was meant sarcastically.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Kyle_Ott

The Fox vest is to commemorate an iconic man who is deeply loved by his family, who's values have positively impacted the local community, defined the company of Mossy Oak and shaped its brand.  It will be one of the tangible representations of a legacy that will undoubtedly live on through family, friends, and Mossy Oak.

You can debate the layout of the vest and it's appeal to your personal preferences but you cannot debate the efforts that Mossy Oak makes to educate, inform and enhance the outdoor community.  That's a direct reflection of Mr. Fox and this vest, just like the Dixon Vest, is a worthy tribute from the folks at Mossy Oak to one of their own.

We should all aspire have such an honor bestowed upon us.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'm able to put my hands on one.  There is far more demand than there is supply. 

Howieg

Quote from: Kyle_Ott on February 12, 2023, 07:48:18 PM
The Fox vest is to commemorate an iconic man who is deeply loved by his family, who's values have positively impacted the local community, defined the company of Mossy Oak and shaped its brand.  It will be one of the tangible representations of a legacy that will undoubtedly live on through family, friends, and Mossy Oak.

You can debate the layout of the vest and it's appeal to your personal preferences but you cannot debate the efforts that Mossy Oak makes to educate, inform and enhance the outdoor community.  That's a direct reflection of Mr. Fox and this vest, just like the Dixon Vest, is a worthy tribute from the folks at Mossy Oak to one of their own.

We should all aspire have such an honor bestowed upon us.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'm able to put my hands on one.  There is far more demand than there is supply.
Well said ^^

richard black

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 11, 2023, 09:57:34 PM

I'm right there with you brother. $450.00 isn't something I'm interested in at all.
I would be if it came with all those calls listed.  But I'm guessing that's just the first 10 with leather straps that get those calls.

Another one with no interest. To each their own tho. Have at em boys!

dzsmith

you aren't I promise
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

dzsmith

Quote from: richard black on February 12, 2023, 08:17:24 PM
Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 11, 2023, 09:57:34 PM

Another one with no interest. To each their own tho. Have at em boys!
tie me to the whipping post as well I reckon .
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."