OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rogers Sporting Goods Turkey Sale (UPDATED 2/7/23)

Started by bbcoach, December 22, 2022, 03:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

I just received this from Rogers.  I thought some of you may be in the market for some early ammo or turkey gear.  https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/Ammunition/Shotgun-Shells/Turkey-Loads 
Looks as if they have Federal TSS, Apex, Winchester XR's, Remington TSS and a few others.  Page 1 has what ammo is in stock.  They have some vests, blinds and calls as well.  $99 gets you free shipping.

Anybody tried the Remington TSS???  How did they pattern???

deathfoot

Thanks for sharing. They have some good deals from what I'm seeing.

Tom007

Quote from: bbcoach on December 22, 2022, 03:48:15 PM
I just received this from Rogers.  I thought some of you may be in the market for some early ammo or turkey gear.  https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/Ammunition/Shotgun-Shells/Turkey-Loads 
Looks as if they have Federal TSS, Apex, Winchester XR's, Remington TSS and a few others.  Page 1 has what ammo is in stock.  They have some vests, blinds and calls as well.  $99 gets you free shipping.

Anybody tried the Remington TSS???  How did they pattern???

Thanks so much. Just ordered some TSS......
"Solo hunter"

Tail Feathers

I will wait until after Christmas to make sure I don't get a couple of things I want as gifts.  I hope the sale lasts thru Monday.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

the Ward

bbcoach

You guys are welcome!!  I wanted to get this out so people can find a few things early.  Many looking for ammo wait until the last minute so here ya go.  Seems as if Rogers gets their hands on some ammo early every year and normally have what most hunters want, with good prices and a decent inventory.

Tom007

Quote from: bbcoach on December 24, 2022, 08:06:29 AM
You guys are welcome!!  I wanted to get this out so people can find a few things early.  Many looking for ammo wait until the last minute so here ya go.  Seems as if Rogers gets their hands on some ammo early every year and normally have what most hunters want, with good prices and a decent inventory.

Thanks again brother...
"Solo hunter"

jmart241

Tail Feathers

Yep, this post cost me some money.  I forgive you bbcoach.   :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Number17

That's just typical Rogers pricing for most of the shells. They always have great deals compared to other retail outlets
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

bbcoach

Quote from: Tail Feathers on December 26, 2022, 09:24:44 AM
You are forgiven!  Glad I could help empty your wallet this time of the year!  You can thank me in April and May when you give Ole Three Toes a Dirt Nap.

deathfoot

Quote from: Tail Feathers on December 26, 2022, 09:24:44 AM

Haha. Me too. I ordered some decoys as well as some new hunting attire. Merry Christmas to myself!

Cowboy

Thanks. I popped on 4 boxes of shells.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Matt76cmich

Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty stocked up on turkey loads, but had to take advantage of the 147gr 9mm sale.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

bigdrumnc

Ya I am curious about the Remington tss as well.  The price is right ,  from what I understand federal now owns Remington.  So it's probably a clone of the federal tss.  The stat's look the same.