OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Your favorite pics from 2022 Spring season

Started by aclawrence, August 14, 2022, 07:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Here's a cool corn snake I rescued out of the road this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Yoder409

Not a great quality pic..........taken with my cell phone through my binos at about 600 yards.  But the biggest black dot in the field got to wear my first tag the next morning on our season opener.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

AndyH

TauntoHawk

This sunrise welcomed me to one of the most exciting days in the turkey woods I've ever had

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: Yoder409 on August 15, 2022, 04:11:52 PM

Not a great quality pic..........taken with my cell phone through my binos at about 600 yards.  But the biggest black dot in the field got to wear my first tag the next morning on our season opener.

That foggy mountain top is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Thank you.

This entire thread is jacked FULL of so many great shots !!!   Thanks to aclawrence for starting this one !!   :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

First year I have been able to get good pictures of turkey and deer. I chased the bronze one all season, hope he is there in the Spring, can't hunt the land in the Fall. Nice pictures everyone.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

Some more

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

SwampRooster17

crow

Very nice set up springtime-overland, I like it.

I've seen "Gobblenut"  use a hammock like that to reserve first place at the gate, of course that's all he had left after they burnt up his truck

WV Flopper

Very nice guys, very nice.

Summer is my least favorite time of year, thank goodness fall is so close. Those spring time pics....they are awesome, my time of the year. I need to slow down and enjoy a lot more!

Thanks for sharing.

Greg Massey

Quote from: crow on August 18, 2022, 06:23:09 PM
Very nice set up springtime-overland, I like it.

I've seen "Gobblenut"  use a hammock like that to reserve first place at the gate, of course that's all he had left after they burnt up his truck
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

WV Flopper

I have hunted the same areas forever it seems, this year I only made one trip out of normal grounds. I take almost 0 pictures of my home area which is sad. It has a lot to offer and is beautiful in it's own right. This thread shows me to do better, and I will.

This picture is from the evening before the first day of WV season. Due to weather I split, I went to KY to hunt on a friend's 40 acres.

He has a nice property and cabin that I hunted and stayed in for 3 days and really enjoyed my time there. Very peacefull! No turkeys were harmed on this trip.

Sent from my S62 Pro using Tapatalk