News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Your favorite pics from 2022 Spring season

Started by aclawrence, August 14, 2022, 07:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 16, 2022, 07:34:12 PM
First year I have been able to get good pictures of turkey and deer. I chased the bronze one all season, hope he is there in the Spring, can't hunt the land in the Fall. Nice pictures everyone.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Nice pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

Great season!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: aclawrence on August 15, 2022, 03:31:14 PM
I recognize those waterfalls rutnstrut. We went there last year. I know fall creek falls and I think the first one is Burgess creek falls. Really pretty places.

Good eye AC!! You are correct!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

Great pictures guys!! Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Mossberg90MN on August 18, 2022, 10:11:55 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 16, 2022, 07:34:12 PM
First year I have been able to get good pictures of turkey and deer. I chased the bronze one all season, hope he is there in the Spring, can't hunt the land in the Fall. Nice pictures everyone.

Nice pics!

Thank you

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

aclawrence

Here's some pics from my favorite hunt this year. I took my 8yr old son out on the youth hunt. We camped out in the truck, grilled burgers, played some board games and got to hear a good bit of gobbling. It was a lot of fun.

We heard a bird fire off just down the road from us while we're playing battleship. It was after closing time and we were just hanging out. We would have like had a good chance at that bird. He started up on his on and had no idea we were there.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: aclawrence on August 20, 2022, 09:03:04 AM
Here's some pics from my favorite hunt this year. I took my 8yr old son out on the youth hunt. We camped out in the truck, grilled burgers, played some board games and got to hear a good bit of gobbling. It was a lot of fun.

We heard a bird fire off just down the road from us while we're playing battleship. It was after closing time and we were just hanging out. We would have like had a good chance at that bird. He started up on his on and had no idea we were there.

Nice getting out there with those young ones. I truly hoped my nephews would get into turkey hunting but they have no interest in hunting whatsoever so no memories to be made there. Had some fun taking friends kids out years ago.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Very cool pics Acl. i love the electronic battleship.

CAPTJJ

aclawrence

Cool pics captj. That's definitely some different looking terrain than where I hunt. Sweet shark tooth. That reminds me I need to post up an Arrowhead picture.

vt35mag

Few I took with the cell phone while hunting

Kygobblergetter

Most of these were taken by my wife. I usually get too caught up hunting and forget to take pictures as much as I should

Kygobblergetter

CAPTJJ

Quote from: aclawrence on August 28, 2022, 11:20:47 PM
Cool pics captj. That's definitely some different looking terrain than where I hunt. Sweet shark tooth. That reminds me I need to post up an Arrowhead picture.

That is south FL and I really enjoy hunting turkeys there. The Peace River is a great spot to search for fossils, just have to keep an eye out for the gators.
I've found thousands of fossilized shark teeth including bigger ones like Megalodons, but that is a rare for the area Great White tooth in great condition for
being millions of years old. Thanks.

troutfisher13111