OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Waldrop PacSeat

Started by Waldropco, August 03, 2022, 08:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waldropco

We offer a 100% money back guarantee on the seat. If it is not as described and you are not happy with the seat. Ship it back to us and we will refund 100% of the cost of the seat!

mountainhunter1

Quote from: Waldropco on August 15, 2022, 07:25:22 AM
We offer a 100% money back guarantee on the seat. If it is not as described and you are not happy with the seat. Ship it back to us and we will refund 100% of the cost of the seat!

Cool seat. Thanks for sharing it with us? Couple of questions for you. Will the smaller turkey seat pack weight just as easily as the larger eight inch higher seat? Also, will the turkey seat adjust just as well with the back bar for uneven ground or is it harder to get the smaller turkey seat to level up when encountering uneven ground?

I was pondering using the slightly lower seat to deer hunt for better concealment (closer to the ground), and we hunt smaller mountain deer and the most weight I would be packing out when deer hunting would be generally no more (but usually LESS than) 60-70 pounds. These mountain deer are just smaller. The terrain is tough, so I am much more picky about what I shoot up there, so the chair frame would not be hauling meat too often (likely only once or maybe twice a year), but wanted to see if you thought your frame (strength wise) was up to this deer hunting need in addition to maybe using it for turkey hunting? Thanks
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Waldropco

The Turkey Seat has the same weight specs for pack out as the standard seat. The only difference is it is 8" lower to the ground. The rear leg is made to be unlatched and flipped up to allow for leaning against a tree or other structure. In this case, there is room between the 2 front legs to go over tree roots or to get it leveled on the ground. As with any seat, it might take some manipulation on uneven terrain.

Waldropco

Thank you all for your constructive feed back. We have heard you and have made great strides to try and get the cost of the seat lower. As of this week, we have been able to secure bulk pricing on our material. This is huge for our little business and we are proud to be able to pass the immediate savings on to our customers. Our hope is to have this price change perminant. Beginning this weekend, we are lowing the price of both the Standard PacSeat and the Turkey Seat to $225.00 per Seat. This should be reflected on our web site by tomorrow. We will continue to lower costs where possible and as we do, we will gladley pass those savings along.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Waldropco on August 30, 2022, 08:33:06 AM
Thank you all for your constructive feed back. We have heard you and have made great strides to try and get the cost of the seat lower. As of this week, we have been able to secure bulk pricing on our material. This is huge for our little business and we are proud to be able to pass the immediate savings on to our customers. Our hope is to have this price change perminant. Beginning this weekend, we are lowing the price of both the Standard PacSeat and the Turkey Seat to $225.00 per Seat. This should be reflected on our web site by tomorrow. We will continue to lower costs where possible and as we do, we will gladley pass those savings along.
That's a much more reasonable price point. Congrats on securing the bulk pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perrytrails

I have one of the original seats and I use it all the time. Fishing, dove hunting, and mostly deer hunting. Makes a great camp chair, and I've taken it to my grandkids ball games too.

Quality made product from a great guy.

mspaci

I have the original & its great. For those that think its expensive, well it is, but its the best, Mike