OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Call You Have ABSOLUTE FAITH In

Started by bbcoach, May 30, 2022, 02:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

Mouth call, I only carry 3. Del Crow " Wolverine Special" could be a custom but its his blue and yellow split V. Gooserbat  BGS and a Woodhaven Green Hornet

310 gauge

So many Calls and so little time...but I do have a Bill Lyman Rutland Dymondwood Striker that I bought off this site that I know I am at least the third member to own. She has a permanent roost spot now and   will absolutely run any surface/flavor you set her to, well enough to hunt in the morning. 

TerryLNanny

Quote from: 310 gauge on June 01, 2022, 01:15:17 PM
So many Calls and so little time...but I do have a Bill Lyman Rutland Dymondwood Striker that I bought off this site that I know I am at least the third member to own. She has a permanent roost spot now and   will absolutely run any surface/flavor you set her to, well enough to hunt in the morning.
I think you might have gotten that striker from me, hahahaha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Paulmyr

My go to call is the call I make to my therapist after the season ends and before the next!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

ejhandler

I'm primarily a mouth call guy and I'll carry rotating variety throughout the year(s) but two calls I never leave at home are a pinhoti batwing and houndstooth country girl.

Big Timber

DocHolliday

^^^^That's a helluva call! #3 or #4 mouthpiece for me.

310 gauge

Hahaha!!!!  Terry you know you caught me red handed on this one! Yep, I 'm married up to her but I'll tell you what. If you got anymore of her Sisters at home I'll change my religion and marry them too!!!   

Tail Feathers

Been a long time since I didn't have a Hooks Executioner II in my mouth call pouch.  It's not the only one I use, but it's been pretty good for me over several seasons.
I change pot calls out through the season.  Whatever sounds good to me at the time, and that changes. 
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

MK M GOBL

The Answer is

My CODY Slate!!

MK M GOBL

ChesterCopperpot

Sappy lignum x trumpet.

Kygobblergetter

Mouth call. Couldn't think of the last time I killed a bird using anything else. I've been trying to make myself use a trumpet but I just have so much faith in a mouth call it's hard for me to switch it up

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

WildTigerTrout

Primos "True Double" and "True Triple" mouth calls.  Not all but most of the gobblers I have bagged over the years were with these two calls.  It has been a while since I called one in with anything but a mouth call.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

TerryLNanny

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on June 07, 2022, 11:42:07 AM
Primos "True Double" and "True Triple" mouth calls.  Not all but most of the gobblers I have bagged over the years were with these two calls.  It has been a while since I called one in with anything but a mouth call.
I love the true double, but the triple is a mouth full!!

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.