Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mike Yingling 2022 POT CALL GIVEAWAY !!!!Game Called !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, April 17, 2022, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ky double lung

Thanks Mike for your generosity and giving back to the turkey hunting lifestyle! Would be a great honor to have one of your calls! I've always just had cheap store bought calls and would love to see how a true custom call would be like! Thanks again! Happy Hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmerchant1

Jimspur

Mike - Thanks for your generosity. Beautiful call.

kayl

I'm a newbie to turkey hunting and this forum, but I'd love to win that beautiful call! Thanks for the opportunity!

Marc

Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

eggshell

Old Gobbler

Game called ...first game registered player to respond below this post wins the call !! Thank you Mike Yingling !!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ChesterCopperpot

Should be you kayl! Congrats! And considering you were just asking about new calls you got a dandy! Possibly the best copper made. Mike owns that surface.

RLAG

And in case neither of y'all got it, I'll throw my name on the list too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kayl

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on May 09, 2022, 02:15:14 PM
Should be you kayl! Congrats! And considering you were just asking about new calls you got a dandy! Possibly the best copper made. Mike owns that surface.

Thanks, pretty sure this was me when that email popped up on my phone  :drool: :drool: :drool:  :TooFunny:

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: kayl on May 09, 2022, 02:29:12 PM
Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on May 09, 2022, 02:15:14 PM

Thanks, pretty sure this was me when that email popped up on my phone  :drool: :drool: :drool:  :TooFunny:
I'm glad you won it! New member who was just searching out advice on calls. Couldn't have went to a more fitting candidate. You'll love it. And it for certain won't sound like any of the calls you have. So now to go off your other post, I'm gonna suggest you get a snakewood striker to make your other pots sound different and also to play on this copper. The carbon striker Mike sends with his coppers is mean, but a snakewood is great on that surface.

mountainhunter1

Quote from: kayl on May 08, 2022, 12:12:53 AM
I'm a newbie to turkey hunting and this forum, but I'd love to win that beautiful call! Thanks for the opportunity!

Congrats on the call, really happy for you, and you likely just won one of the best copper/slate combo pot calls made by hands of man. He makes a really good call, especially those three inch copper jewels.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Zobo

That's right, he was just asking for call advice, great outcome, congrats,  you got a beaut!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14