Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mike Yingling 2022 POT CALL GIVEAWAY !!!!Game Called !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, April 17, 2022, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

MIKE YINGLING TURKEY CALL GIVEAWAY

First and foremost a huge round of appreciation and thanks for Mike Yingling !!!!!   :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:

3in copper over slate my fiber rod striker.  Black Locust Burl Pot. "Always happy help forum out great bunch guys there! ,-Mike "

Mike Yingling has generously donated a handmade custom game call for one lucky OG member to add to their collection of hunting calls - If your not familiar with Mike , he is a regular here and his calls can be seen and shown in the calls section for consideration , also he has several soundfiles for you to listen to - Mike has several types of calls he makes and is always available for custom one of a kind orders  -If anyones intrested in one of Mike Yingling's calls they can PM Mike here http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=175   or email Mike at   myingling232@gmail.com

Here is what Mike has generously donated for the one lucky winner !!!!! A knockout ----

The Rules .....

1)you must  have 10 quality posts on the forum  to register to this thread/game

2) post to this forum to register. A thank you to Mike would be nice..

3) this is important. ....I will call the game at any time ....the first registered member to make the first post after I call the game (I'll make a post to this thread , and modify the post header ) .....is the winner

ITS FREE, SIMPLE , EASY 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

owlhoot

GobbleNut

Thanks Mike for your generosity,...again!  Nice looking call and striker.  Although I already have a few of Mike's calls, I wouldn't mind adding another one! 

The Lung

The call I have from Mike is quite the player. Thanks for supporting the site.
"Dear Lord, may our will be pure and our aim be true. Amen"

Turkeybutt

joeturkey

Thanks again Mike as usual you make some beautiful calls.

Upfold99

Thanks Mike

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SwampRooster17

Thanks Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobblers roost

HillclimberWV

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

steelhorse814

Mike,
Thanks for the a Great looking Call !
God Gave You a Gift to Make Beautiful things with Your Hands !
Stay Safe & Healthy !
God Bless !

MJW

mrclif