OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What Is Your Fav Turkey Utube To Watch?

Started by quavers59, April 09, 2022, 04:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zobo

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 09, 2022, 10:43:58 AM
I've, honestly, never watched or even THOUGHT about watching turkey hunting on YouTube.    ???

Ditto x2, no thanks. But I will watch Zack Farmer run a trumpet on his porch  once or twice a season, that I can do.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

ybuck

Chief Razor

I like the older Pinhoti stuff. Last year and this season just seems like something is missing from the recipe...

Aaron Johnson

Wigsplitter

wdog

Quote from: Mountainburd on April 09, 2022, 01:16:59 PM
I have poor internet at my house so not a big YouTube watcher/ streamer. But when I'm somewhere with good service and down time, I enjoy the hunting public. But I have to admit that Zac is wearing on me. His fake southern accent is relentless and overdone. Too much cutesy playing to the camera between him and the guy from Wisconsin. It's a shame because Zac is a very good hunter. Aaron is the main reason I still watch them.

I've stumbled on some pretty decent wants but don't watch them on a regular basis. The Kentucky hardwood videos are pretty good.

But honestly I'd rather spend that time hunting myself or scouting or cutting firewood or something. It has to be the right circumstances for me to sit and watch them.

No kidding zac has really ruined it for me with that show. Now I just watch the episodes with Greg or Aaron. Ted has really come into his own. It's really unfortunate because Zac is a good hunter just a little too obnoxious for me.

justin.arps

Quote from: Wigsplitter on April 09, 2022, 09:54:14 PM
Shane Simpson- Dave Owens- catman-
Same here I also watch thp too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upfold99

Pinhoti gang is #1 to me. I will also watch Catman and Shane. If I watch THP its for Aaron. Zachs comedic relief is my least favorite.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

bluetick58

team wingbone pinhoti thp catman shane simpson bayside legion are all good

2flyfish4

Like most, I can watch an episode or two before the season starts. But thats all I can take, most start to annoy me pretty quick. I'm the same with ducks, deer and fishing videos. There is just something about them that makes me lose interest in the pretty quickly.

I think the reason I lose interest and get annoyed with them is because no matter how hard they try, they just can't capture the essence of the hunt. And b/c of that its not appealing for long. And in reality they never will be able to capture the essence of the hunt. You can't get that unless your are out in the woods yourself.

Cowboy

Quote from: the Ward on April 09, 2022, 09:36:31 AM
Claycomb day by day series.
Yeah I like Ol Chad Claycomb. Hunts rough places and still pushes on thru. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CAPTJJ

I prefer the live show myself, me and nature.

TonyTurk

I like Shane's the best.  I enjoy some of the others too.  I have no interest in watching someone set up camp, cook, go to Walmart to buy a license, goof off, etc.  Just show me the hunt, please.

ybuck

owlhoot

That Catman and that guy Shane. They post on here.
Like Dale outdoors too.