News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cell Cams? What One to Get?

Started by gatrapper, April 07, 2022, 12:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossyguy

Jbird22

It's a shame that Tactacam changed the original Reveal. I have 2 of the OG's and 1 Reveal X. The OG's get a noticeably better signal. The X is a good camera but they fixed what wasn't broken.

Louisiana Longbeard

Covert Code black, you will thank me later. I run 12 for the last 2 years. All flawless. I've tried most all cams and as far as wireless cameras go, they are the best.

deadbuck

I have been a Covert fanboy for past 2 years as well, but started having problems with them and switched to Muddy. Running 2 muddys now and couldnt be happier.

bowbird87

outdoorsmen

I have a tacacam x and Xb. I also have 10 spypoint cell links Ana 10 link micros.
My vote is spypoint. Imo it takes better pics and if you become a club member you can add on as many cams you want for $100 and 250 pic/month each. It's a better deal if tpu are running alot of cams.

Louisiana Longbeard

Quote from: outdoorsmen on April 08, 2022, 05:32:21 PM
I have a tacacam x and Xb. I also have 10 spypoint cell links Ana 10 link micros.
My vote is spypoint. Imo it takes better pics and if you become a club member you can add on as many cams you want for $100 and 250 pic/month each. It's a better deal if tpu are running alot of cams.

I run 12 covert cameras and get 20,000 pictures a month for $75! Hard to beat and better pictures than a spypoint.

Bagg-it Tag-it

Another option is if you already own trail cams....you can buy a spypoint cell-link universal cellular adaptor from Academy or Dicks for $40. You can choose a verizon or ATT plan. They attach to your existing trail cam and turn it into a cell cam.