OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

MOSS 835 HEVI-13 #7-TEST WOW!!! you got to see this !!! MARCH 17 2012 FINALLY !!

Started by GOLD HUNTER, February 13, 2011, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShotgunDave

Thats a bunch of holes!  Makes me seriously think about trying out the #7s. 

VAHUNTER

Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on February 14, 2011, 03:05:41 AM
Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 13, 2011, 07:20:10 PM
now thats a scary lookin bunch right there  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
great 30yd pattern  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

you V.A. boys are rough on each other  :TooFunny:.
i did not mean that in a bad way. i always enjoy seeing the work that Goldhunter and his posse bring to OG
Good things come to those who wait

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 14, 2011, 07:01:27 PM
Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on February 14, 2011, 03:05:41 AM
Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 13, 2011, 07:20:10 PM
now thats a scary lookin bunch right there  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
great 30yd pattern  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

you V.A. boys are rough on each other  :TooFunny:.
i did not mean that in a bad way. i always enjoy seeing the work that Goldhunter and his posse bring to OG

hey vahunter you look as bad as we do !!!!.... :you_rock:  :TooFunny:

Brian

ILIKEHEVI-13

You know the more I look at this pattern that Goldhunter was kind enough to show here the more I think I know what my next choke I'm gonna have to buy for my 835 to play with.  I can't wait to see the 40yd results.  I still bet it will be a very good one.  Thanks for posting.  Can I ask what the temp was when this pattern was shot.  It looks pretty cool with the snow in the picture.  On a warmer day like 70 degrees, that pattern would only get a lot tighter.   :icon_thumright:

S.C.C

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 15, 2011, 03:00:59 AM
You know the more I look at this pattern that Goldhunter was kind enough to show here the more I think I know what my next choke I'm gonna have to buy for my 835 to play with.  I can't wait to see the 40yd results.  I still bet it will be a very good one.  Thanks for posting.  Can I ask what the temp was when this pattern was shot.  It looks pretty cool with the snow in the picture.  On a warmer day like 70 degrees, that pattern would only get a lot tighter.   :icon_thumright:

it was the 1st nice day in a long time it was about 53. if he gets the ammo in he is going to shoot @ 40 in a 10" and i'll post ......now the choke is just a .695. and he got it shipped new for 30.00.

brian

bowhunter32

absolutely amazing!!!   is it the gun, or the shell...those mossys always post amazing numbers!

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: bowhunter32 on February 15, 2011, 06:21:42 PM
absolutely amazing!!!   is it the gun, or the shell...those mossys always post amazing numbers!

both !!!!  :z-winnersmiley:

brian

ILIKEHEVI-13

Brian, tell your buddy we are waiting anxiously for the 40yd results.  We want to see what that same load will do at 4oyds.  And tell your buddy I said pretty please.   :z-paddy-smiley113:

GOLD HUNTER

we are going this friday its going to be a great day to shoot in the 70's.  :z-guntootsmiley:

will do !!!!

brian

WIRE PALADIN

That a great looking shot, i just got a new 870 hope it shoots that good with the 7's.

pat
:chucknorris:
Have gun will travel to your woods to hunt

GOLD HUNTER

the heve-shot #7s did not come in and we did not shoot the mossy, may be the ammo will be in this week. will post !!!!

brian

GOLD HUNTER

ok guys the ammo is in and we are going to try and shoot this weekn...40 and a 50.

will post

brian

GOLD HUNTER

we have had and getting wind and hard rain BUT its looking nice in march 2 highs in the 60's. we are going to go shoot on march 2 will post pic. of 40yders with the 7's.

brian

outlaw

Im a good guy !!!