turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mount for Fast Fire 3

Started by gotitbad, February 11, 2022, 09:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotitbad

So I plan to mount Burris fast fires on a Mossberg 935 turkey and a Remington 870 (it is drilled and taped)
What are the part numbers I need for the Marlin 336 mounts ?
I know there's been post on this subject but Id like to know exactly what I need.

Thanks Guys. :gobble:

PALongspur

Burris part number is 410333

EGW also makes some nice mounts for Fastfire/Venom style sights.

SumToy

We have a low pro mount that fits to the contour of the gun.   One of the lowest on the market. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

3bailey3

I love my mount from William. It sits low..

Bayou Gold

I have 3 Burris FF3 on sumtoy bases and there is nothing better available

2eagles

My shotgun is in right now being drilled and tapped. I bought a Sumtoy mount and it looks great, fits great. Highly recommend!

Brian Fahs

Meleagris gallopavo

I use Sumtoy bases for all my red dot sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

sixbird

The way I understand it, the Marlin 336 mount needs one hole drilled in order to fit a drilled and tapped gun. You use one of the factory holes and you need to drill and tap one more. I could be wrong on that because I never mounted one.
The Sumtoy I HAVE mounted and although they're SLIGHTLY higher than the 336, they fit right out of the box.
William designed a slick little mount there. Low, solid and adaptable to most shotguns. I'd recommend that one highly.

lunghit

Is there a rib mount with a protective base available on the market?
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Spladle160

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

dg7mm08

Sumtoy Mount is best I've seen and I have 3 of them. They fit like they grew there.

WNCTracker

Sumtoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinci1964

jordanz7935

Quote from: sixbird on February 12, 2022, 09:22:57 AM
The way I understand it, the Marlin 336 mount needs one hole drilled in order to fit a drilled and tapped gun. You use one of the factory holes and you need to drill and tap one more. I could be wrong on that because I never mounted one.
The Sumtoy I HAVE mounted and although they're SLIGHTLY higher than the 336, they fit right out of the box.
William designed a slick little mount there. Low, solid and adaptable to most shotguns. I'd recommend that one highly.
The 336 mount has 2 holes in it, spaced .5". It matches the factory D&T on quite a few guns, mossbergs included, but not remington 870s. I know a lot of guys would drill an additional hole in the 336 mount to make it work for guns with different holespacing back when it was the only ff3 mount. Now theres quite a few good options for ff3 mounts.