OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Burris Fast Fire 3

Started by Gmed, January 29, 2022, 01:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Tom007

Yup, that's a steal, thanks for sharing...

Matt76cmich

This works out perfect!  Needed one for my 20ga that I'm going to use a Meadow Creek rib mount on. Thank you for the heads up.  Just ordered one.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

harleytom

Thanks for sharing, great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmart241

treein dixie

Thanks for posting ordering!

grayfox

30_06

Thank you, just got one.

Esse quam videri

Yoder409

Yinz ain't gonna believe this one......................

I had just spent the last 30+ minutes looking at/for FF3's on eBay, Amazon, GunBroker, Sportsman's Guide and a couple others.  Checking for the best deal.   I had decided that they were all more $$$ than I wanted to spend for what I was wanting to do.

So I flip to OG and the first post at the top is this one...........

I have one coming !!!!

Sometimes karma ain't such a bad thing.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

lunghit

Thinking of picking up another just to have for the next turkey gun I don't have yet lol.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Bowguy

For fellas that like em God bless ya. Realize they can be problematic at times with getting the battery installed and the visual aspect. I had pieces of red dot splattered all over glass with a comet for the actual "dot". I had one on less than 1-2 day and returned it.

Tom007

Quote from: Bowguy on January 30, 2022, 05:52:51 AM
For fellas that like em God bless ya. Realize they can be problematic at times with getting the battery installed and the visual aspect. I had pieces of red dot splattered all over glass with a comet for the actual "dot". I had one on less than 1-2 day and returned it.

Wow, I have zero problems with 3 of mine. As far as the battery problem, if you use a Duracell battery, your problem is solved. I guess the size of that type battery is better for the FF3, I never had any cap loosening, even using 3.5 in 12 gauge loads.....

aclawrence

I've used mine for the last three years problem free. I out a new battery in before season starts and an extra in my vest for just in case. My battery has never died before. If you jammed some mud up in the glass that could be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simpzenith

Love my Burris. Might have to get another one at that price. Thanks