turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burris Fast Fire 3

Started by Gmed, January 29, 2022, 01:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wvdanimal

Perfect timing. I've been meaning to pick another one up for wife's gun. Ordered 2 this morning.  Florida in 5 weeks!!!!

strut

Thanks!! They still show in stock.
I just ordered one for my 12 ga. Now will  have one on 28 ga, 20 ga, and 12 ga.
They're a game changer for my aging eyes.

Matt76cmich

And it's here! Now if I can just get the tiny allen screws to loosen up on my Williams Fire Sights............. Allen wrench keeps slipping.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

strut

The mailman just delivered mine too.
Thanks Gmed for the tip!!
Fleet had that out fast!

Gmed

Heck, I ordered mine before I posted it on here and mine is in a weather delay somewhere in this ice storm....

huntrwilliams

Dang I must have just missed it, showing $229 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wvdanimal

Ha! Just opened the box and both of mine arrived in 3 days. Very happy

Old Dominion Tom

Great deal!   I have one on a 20 ga. 870 barrel with meadows mount and one installed on a TC Contender barrel I use in deer season.  Awesome product IMO.

slicksbeagles1

Y'all got a deal I waited to long like the other post now 229

Greg Massey

Finally received mine today ... Sunday afternoon delivery , it was in a weather delay for several days... happy camper now ....

jmart241

Got mine today also with the weather delay

mightyjoeyoung

Back up to $229.99.  Still not a bad price but certainly not $149!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Turkeyman

Quote from: Bowguy on January 30, 2022, 05:52:51 AM
For fellas that like em God bless ya. Realize they can be problematic at times with getting the battery installed and the visual aspect. I had pieces of red dot splattered all over glass with a comet for the actual "dot". I had one on less than 1-2 day and returned it.

I've been a red dot user for years...both bow and  turkey gun. Tasco...not Burris. Anyhow, don't necessarily blame the red dot. Mine was the same with my Tascos...a weirdly misshapen dot. Then I had cataract surgery in October. Now with either my Burris or Tasco it's a nice round dot.

Sixes

Finally got mine a couple of days back.  Not sure what it's going on, I'm considering putting it my AR that I use for hogs, I've never liked the scope I put on it because hogs scatter so fast at the first shot.  A red dot might be teh ticket for them.

I have a FF3 on my Benelli turkey gun, but I have a new Holosun that I am about to mount and try it out on the Benelli.

I guess I could buy a new 20 gauge to put the new FF3 on and put the old one on the AR.

Gmed

Finally got mine yesterday....after I started this original post!!!!  Gonna put it on a little Stevens 301T 20 gauge and try a .560 and a .562 with some Ninja from Apex. I have an 870 compact as well as an Affinity, but this little single shot intrigues me....