turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Clark Bush

Started by allaboutshooting, September 04, 2021, 03:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

This is from Doris Bush.  I just wanted to let all of you know that my husband, Clark Bush, passed away August 22 and you can see his obituary at fletcherfuneralservice.com if you would like.  You all were important to him even though he wasn't able to post much in the last few months.  Thank you for being good friends to him.  You meant a lot!
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Ozarks Hillbilly

So very sorry for your loss.  Clark was very knowledgeable and always eager to to share that knowledge.  He will be missed. prayers for you and your family. 

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tom007

God Bless you and your family.....
"Solo hunter"

Sixes

My deepest condolences.

Jimspur

So sorry to hear that. Clark helped me a couple of times and was always
willing to share knowledge. He will definitely be missed.

USMC0331

So sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bbcoach

Doris, Thank you so much for letting us know about his passing and sharing Clark with us.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Clark was a Friend to All of Us and a Beacon of information as well.  We have ALL lost a Great Man!

Yelper

Clark Bush/Obituary

Clark Kimball Bush, 75, husband of Doris Taylor Bush for 49 years, went to be with the Lord on Sunday, August 22, 2021. Their 50th anniversary would have been September 4.
Mr. Bush was born in Hardin County, KY to the late Shelby Thomas Bush, Sr. and Yvonne Mae Barnes Bush. He was a member of Five Forks Baptist Church and a Master Mason with Shawnee Lodge #830 in Louisville, KY. Clark graduated from the University of Kentucky School of Banking and had a career in banking that extended most of 30 years. During his career, he was president at Downstate Bank in Effingham and Altamont, IL and Murphy-Wall State Bank in Pinckneyville, IL. Clark was also a former Vice President of Liberty National Bank of Louisville, KY and the Bank of Elizabethtown in Elizabethtown, KY. After retirement he became a writer with several published articles to his credit and wrote many articles giving expert advice on turkey chokes and hunting. He ran an online business, All About Shooting, specializing in the sale of shooting accessories. Clark was an accomplished shooter, winning the National Wild Turkey Federation World Championship 12-gauge Hunter Category in 2009. One of his favorite pastimes was turkey and deer hunting and target shooting with his son and grandsons. More than anything he loved his Wife, Sons, Daughter-in-law and Grandsons with his whole heart.
Surviving in addition to his wife are two sons, Noel Bush and Luzie Lenzner, and Eric Bush and wife Carrie; a sister, Nancye Shutt and husband James; and five grandchildren, Benjamin Bush, Jacob Bush, Matthew Bush, Gustav Lenzner and Edgar Lenzner. He was predeceased by three brothers, Shelby Bush, Jr., Charles Bush, and Frank Bush; and a sister, Virginia Blaisdell.
In lieu of flowers the family is requesting that contributions be sent to Jacob and Matthew's school, Southside Christian School, 2211 Woodruff Road, Simpsonville, SC 29681, for the establishment of a shooting team and safety club.
A Celebration of Clark's Life will be held at 11 o'clock Thursday at Five Forks Baptist Church in Simpsonville, SC, officiated by Rev. Tim Burnette. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
In honor of Clark, Memorials may be made to: https://southsidechristian.myschoolapp.com/page/donate-now
Fletcher Funeral Service
Published on August 25, 2021

Tail Feathers

I'm very sorry for your loss.  Clark was a welcome addition here, always willing to help others out and his knowledge of all things turkey gun related was impressive.  He shared his knowledge with us and we will miss him here.
RIP Clark. :mycross:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

boatpaddle

Doris,

My condolences to you & your family...

I'm very sorry to hear of Clark's passing...

I will miss our calls & texting with a fine gentleman...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

paboxcall

Clark was one of the good guys, always giving freely of his time to help anyone who needed it. Like Boatpaddle, I too enjoyed chatting with Clark via text and the phone. He leaves a huge hole in the OG online family here.

Our condolences to you Doris and your family.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

bobk

My deepest condolences.

RND1983

So very sorry for your loss

Spring Creek Calls

My deepest condolences Mrs. Bush. Clark and his knowledge of shooting will be missed by many on this forum.  :cross2:
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Gobbler428

So very sorry for your loss. Clark will be missed by all of us here on OG.