turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Clark Bush

Started by allaboutshooting, September 04, 2021, 03:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Deepest sympathies to you and your family.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

FLGobstopper

So sorry for your loss! Thank you for letting us know. He will surely be missed by all of us here as well. 

FL-Boss

Prayers to the family.  Got to meet him in Nashville years back. Great guy, provided lots of help to many of us.

TrackeySauresRex

Love and prayers are sent to the family Dorris  :mycross:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice

My condolences. He was truly a great man willing to help everyone and he will be missed.

3bailey3

So sorry for your loss, prayers sent, Clark shared a lot of his knowledge on here and it will be missed..

Mtd69

sorry for your families loss

Dtrkyman

Sorry for your loss, he will be missed!

Sir-diealot

Sorry for you loss, he seemed like a nice man and was nice enough to give me some advise a couple of times.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

owlhoot

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
He will be missed by all in the shooting communities.
He was always extremely helpful to me on here in forum and p.m.'s.

grayfox

So sorry to hear this. I was always eager to read his posts. Helped me choose the right choke & turkey load to get the best pattern for my gun. He was always so kind to share his abundance of knowledge to help others on this forum. Prayers to you & all his family.

Crghss

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

the Ward

So very sorry to hear this Mrs Bush. Clark was a universally well loved member here, always had great and informative posts, and always took the time to help others, no matter how busy he was. He sent me some pms about some technical questions i had one time, even though he was tired from returning from an event trip.He will be very much missed here, but we will always remember him as one of our own. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.   :cross2:

jmart241

Deepest sympathies to you and your family

falltoms

So sorry to hear about this. We will be praying for your family in this time of need