OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New here hello all

Started by Benjamin59, May 11, 2021, 09:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjamin59

Hello all!

Name is Benjamin I am from Hudson valley Ny. I am addicted to turkey hunting the last few years and joined this site looking for tips, tricks, calls and etc. def look forward to learning everything I can from all you! :turkey2:

Sanders153

Welcome to the forum Benjamin 59. We are glad to have you on board. I'm fairly new to Old Gobbler myself, it is a great place to be. You will learn alot from these fellas my friend.

ShootingABN!

Jimspur

Benjamin59

Thanks guys!

Been hooked on turkeys thanks for my best bud dom who's teaching me a lot the last few years. I bought some cool stuff today! I got a push button and a glass over slate from Jim Shelley over at persimmon hill calls. Super nice guy abs took really good care of me.

I also bought some vintage camo trebark gear on eBay today, hat, shirt, pants. I have some nice high end gear but I am falling in love more and more with simple nice camo

Sanders153

Trebark is pretty cool stuff. If you have the means, check out First Lite Fusion camo. Works great most everywhere I go. Somewhat pricey but good gear

Benjamin59

Running custom day one camo gear that works awesome but sometimes like a change up. That first lite gear is sweet!

joey46

Sir-diealot

Welcome to the forum Benjamin
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RutnNStrutn

Welcome!!! Have fun and ignore the purists!!!

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

lowoctane

:welcomeOG:
You have just joined THE best turkey site! :camohat:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

jhoward11

DUCKDIGGLER

Ctrize