OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: HIGH QUALITY outfitter for Osceola AND Redfish in same trip?  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Magdump

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
HIGH QUALITY outfitter for Osceola AND Redfish in same trip?
« on: April 14, 2021, 01:11:49 PM »
My brother Shawn and i just polished off Kansas and Nebraska with archery gear this past week with a fantastic outfitter right on the border and while there, we concocted a plan to do Florida next.  We are looking for a top shelf outfitter for Osceola and want to also have a high quality outfitter also help us with Redfish, the goal being to fly down there and do both aspects in one trip.  Ideally with the same operation if possible.

Do you guys have any suggestions so we don’t end up with a dud outfitter?  I got ripped off badly by a NM outfit (the guy and his wife eventually went  to prison for such fraud) on a mule deer hunt some years back, and the recent thread i read about the awful Florida outfitter really got my caution raised.

I sincerely appreciate any guidance you can provide!

On an unrelated note, I will say this, those Bullheads sure get the job done but it is a pretty grisly experience!

Offline Dtrkyman

• Double Beard
Re: HIGH QUALITY outfitter for Osceola AND Redfish in same trip?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 07:29:54 PM »
Look up Everglades adventures,not sure about reds but I know guys who hunt Turks there and they do well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Crghss

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 09:41:57 PM »
Can’t help you with an outfitter as I do my own hunting and fishing. But maybe post you’re question here.

https://forums.floridasportsman.com/categories/general-hunting

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Offline carrollms13

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 08:39:27 AM »
Who did you hunt with in Kansas/Nebraska? My wife are looking to do a Rio Trip

Offline Magdump

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 10:53:00 AM »
We hunted with:

Mark "Beamer" Beam
WWW.BeamersGuideService.com
303-919-3899

Great lodge, great food, great turkey hunting!  Over 4 days, my friend Shawn and I each decapitated a gobbler in Kansas and Nebraska with our bows.

I have some amazing video of my Nebraska gobbler, will try to figure out how to post it.

If you hunt there, you won't regret it!

Offline TurkeyReaper69

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 03:16:00 PM »
My brother Shawn and i just polished off Kansas and Nebraska with archery gear this past week with a fantastic outfitter right on the border and while there, we concocted a plan to do Florida next.  We are looking for a top shelf outfitter for Osceola and want to also have a high quality outfitter also help us with Redfish, the goal being to fly down there and do both aspects in one trip.  Ideally with the same operation if possible.

Do you guys have any suggestions so we don’t end up with a dud outfitter?  I got ripped off badly by a NM outfit (the guy and his wife eventually went  to prison for such fraud) on a mule deer hunt some years back, and the recent thread i read about the awful Florida outfitter really got my caution raised.

I sincerely appreciate any guidance you can provide!

On an unrelated note, I will say this, those Bullheads sure get the job done but it is a pretty grisly experience!
Native Floridian here, I can make some reccomendations

Trever Hagstrom Osceola Shooter 386-527-0093
Cannon Linder 407-821-4463

Both Cannon and Trever guide in central FL and you can go fish with Will about an hour away
William Wolfson 407-620-5263

Ive fished and hunted with all these guys over the years solid dudes who will make you feel like friends. not customers

Offline Magdump

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 04:01:19 PM »
Thank you sir!

Offline Cruiser

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2021, 06:00:00 PM »
Sounds like that would be a good trip; done reds and ducks, but never reds and turkeys?