OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Camo

Started by mountaineer long beard, March 26, 2021, 08:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Fahs

Bottomland or greenleaf from the waist up. Cabelas leafy suit pants in brown leafy pattern. Really breaks your sillouette.

Ihuntoldschool

guesswho

Mothwing Spring Mimicry
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

THattaway

Favorite is Truetimber conceal green. I bought about 8 sets of shirts and pants from their warehouse store 10 years or so ago. Wear all of it through our deer season and turkey season and it's still going strong. Best camo I've ever had, great base camo like bottomland to use anywhere and still hasn't appreciably faded. Discontinued now I guess, can't find it anywhere. Got plenty of other patterns and heavier clothes but I wear it just about every hunt.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Chad Gus715

I wear Kuiu vias and verde

grayfox

Howie g

I think natural gear blends in great in most timber .

goblr77

Pattern really doesn't matter to me anymore as long as it's good quality clothing. I've migrated over to Sitka, Kuiu, and First Lite over the past few years. All three are top notch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Whatever pattern happens to be the best layer or item for the situation, I have kuiu valo, first lite fusion, asat, mothwing, bottom land, and obsession.. wait my rain jacket is realtree

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

captfire

any camo but realtree....

Jimspur

Realtree AP, Woodland BDU's, and a BDU pants and jacket with MultiCam camo. Sometimes I mix and match depending on whether the woods are wet or dry.

Bob G.

Natural Gear for Spring turkey when it's on the warm side. I just ordered a Grounded Brand New Bottomland turkey vest. I like brown based camo.

old3toe

Quote from: Squidkid on March 26, 2021, 10:23:05 AM
Predator for everthing
This is my favorite as well. I often mix the brown with green shirt and pants opposite colors and its amazing how well this pattern blends. Now with that said, I'm a firm believer that being still and quiet is the number one camo regardless of what you wear! I've used everything from bdu's to mixed anything and everything and it's all worked well. Just learn to walk and move slowly and silently and when and when not to move and that'll get you in their wheelhouse!!

Spitten and drummen

Mossy oak original bottomland when its early and greenleaf later. I picked up some light weight shadow leaf and really like it also for later in the season.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Chordeiles

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 26, 2021, 09:39:35 PM
Whatever pattern happens to be the best layer or item for the situation, I have kuiu valo, first lite fusion, asat, mothwing, bottom land, and obsession.. wait my rain jacket is realtree

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Same here.
I'll wear Kuiu Verde, Sitka Subalpine, MO Bottomland, MO Obsession or old woodland camo.
Sometimes all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk