OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Impressed with updated Cabelas Turkey vest

Started by Mossberg90MN, March 25, 2021, 11:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

Mossberg90MN

vt35mag

Thank you.
Did they add shell loops?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: vt35mag on March 27, 2021, 09:51:13 PM
Thank you.
Did they add shell loops?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
No unfortunately they did not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mallard1897

I have the old Tat'r and the lack of shell loops is really the only short coming. Not a deal breaker though.

It's held up well. Only thing I've replaced is the seat with a an inner tube type seat. Using the same attachment method of the old seat. Makes the long sits a bit easier

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lunghit

Quote from: Mallard1897 on March 28, 2021, 09:26:42 AM
I have the old Tat'r and the lack of shell loops is really the only short coming. Not a deal breaker though.

It's held up well. Only thing I've replaced is the seat with a an inner tube type seat. Using the same attachment method of the old seat. Makes the long sits a bit easier

I have an old tactical tat'r that has shell loops in the front pocket. I wonder when yours was made. I think I bought mine around 2008.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Mallard1897

Quote from: lunghit on March 28, 2021, 11:27:17 AM
Quote from: Mallard1897 on March 28, 2021, 09:26:42 AM

I have an old tactical tat'r that has shell loops in the front pocket. I wonder when yours was made. I think I bought mine around 2008.
Not sure when I bought mine actually.  Looks like I have the older style Tat'r 2 which I'm guessing is in between yours and the OPs. Mine is like the picture but in that Cabela's seclusion 3D pattern they don't make any more. Wonder why they did away with the shell loops between models.