OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lonnie Sneed still going strong

Started by Tom007, February 20, 2021, 03:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Thanks to Greg Massey, I got in touch with Lonnie Sneed. I always wanted the green glass Outlaw Hen. It came today in the mail. He included a beautiful Alligator skin cover and striker. What amazed me is the beautiful quality and grain in the wood.  It is very well put together, everything fits perfectly. I am very please with the sound, for sure to be in my vest. Lonnie is a pleasure to talk to, he is around 84 years young and he told me he will be out there with us, god bless him, a real inspiration. It will be nice to have a piece of history in the woods. Best of luck, be well.
"Solo hunter"

3bailey3

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

CntrlPAlongbeard

I bought 6 of these for the groomsmen in my wedding, and they all loved them!

Only problem was I forgot to buy myself one. You've inspired me to call him again and fix that.
You are going to find him endlessly fascinating, occasionally easy, regularly difficult, and frequently impossible, but never dull. -Col. Tom Kelly

Greg Massey

Your more than Welcome Tom.. That a beautiful call, and the wood is awesome.

Tom007

Quote from: CntrlPAlongbeard on February 20, 2021, 04:56:46 PM
I bought 6 of these for the groomsmen in my wedding, and they all loved them!

Only problem was I forgot to buy myself one. You've inspired me to call him again and fix that.

Great guy. Here is his partner Jason's Contact info too: Jason Reed 276-245-8138.  Good luck
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 20, 2021, 05:33:34 PM
Your more than Welcome Tom.. That a beautiful call, and the wood is awesome.

You bet my friend, thank you for reaching out to me with his number. Turn-around was fantastic....I found the sweet pot, this thing sings turkey.....
"Solo hunter"

Here turkey turkey turkey

If I get one should I call the number on the call or his partners number?

Thanks
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Greg Massey

Quote from: Here turkey turkey turkey on February 20, 2021, 05:44:12 PM
If I get one should I call the number on the call or his partners number?

Thanks
Either one, i would call the number on the call first, you will really enjoy talking turkey with Mr Sneed.

Here turkey turkey turkey

To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

jmart241

Beautiful call congrats i really like mine. Its a pleasure to talk with him call number on call

Tom007

Quote from: jmart241 on February 20, 2021, 08:13:45 PM
Beautiful call congrats i really like mine. Its a pleasure to talk with him call number on call
Quote from: Here turkey turkey turkey on February 20, 2021, 05:49:17 PM
Ok, thank you.

Sorry, I was out. Thanks Greg. Yes, if you call the number on the call, you will get Lonnie. He will be helpful. Good luck...
"Solo hunter"

Wigsplitter

Congratulations! You got a very good call from a very good man ! He has time for everyone who calls and listens to your stories just like he knows you! Every turkey hunter should make a call to Lonnie sneed sr.

Bowguy

Looks like some improvement assembly wise. That's good

jamo

lonnie's partner, jason is lonnie's grandson. Both good people to deal with