turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Whats your temperature?

Started by Old Gobbler, February 18, 2021, 05:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Its about 80 degrees here in south florida ...not rubbing it in but I hear the stories of people without electricity and heat..how's things in your neck of the woods?

-Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Sully53

kytrkyhntr

don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Howie g

29 this am in the dirty south .  La /ms region .
Roads are terrible, lots of fallen limbs and trees from ice .

MK M GOBL

This AM in WI we are at -2 and on the warming trend, 2 days ago wake up was -27 and not with this it feels cold wind stuff. Still a foot of snow on the ground. All the birds around the farm are hitting the ag bag

MK M GOBL

Tom007

22, winter storm warning in Northern NJ.4-6 inches coming. Definitely not as nice as FLA. Time for a trip to Florida, escape the chill. Be safe everyone...

WildTigerTrout

Currently 18 degrees on the mountain in Pa. where I live and snowing again. 2 to 6 inches more expected today and tonight. I am ready for Spring!
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

jshark14

56 here in Georgia...more rain and thunderstorms today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Ozarks Hillbilly

A balmy 12 this morning with 10 inches of snow on the ground in South Central Missouri.  Better than the minus 12 and 20 + mph wind we had earlier this week.  Supposed to be in the 50's the first of next week.  I am ready for spring!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

28-degrees and snowing in Queens NY.

Rzrbac

19 with a chance of snow. Should start warming up by the weekend.

Happy

11 and snowing here in the mountains of MD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

tracker#1

15, WNY, snow-covered ground for a while now, weeks, and getting concerned about the birds...

2eagles

4 above this morning. Just got out of the deep freeze, breaking smashing records for most consecutive nights below zero. Over 2 feet of snow on the ground.