OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Looking for a dealer with a Browning Cyndergy Ultimate Turkey Gun  (Read 3394 times)

Offline WTNUT

If you are in a gun store and see a dealer with a Browning Cynergy Ultimate Turkey Gun,  please send me a PM.   I want to buy one,  but so far finding one is like looking for Bigfoot!

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
Re: Looking for a dealer with a Browning Cyndergy Ultimate Turkey Gun
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 06:19:49 PM »
Looking for any gun right now is that way. Hey do you have another turkey gun? Reason I ask is because my opinion is right now is not the time to buy ammo or firearms. The price is super high. Let guys fight for em. Shoot what you have, enjoy the season and when they’re available you won’t get fleeced for it. It’s not gonna make or break your season. I’ve done this since the 80s so I understand a season starting out w a new gun, new sight, new load, new call, new vest, etc occasionally is something we enjoy but perhaps the timing is bad for a gun right now. Just a consideration. Good luck either way.

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 06:20:20 PM »
Did you check gun broker?

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 07:37:32 PM »
I just did a big search, they are all out of stock. My suggestion, call Browning and ask them where you can get one. Seems like limited stock out there, good luck....
“Solo hunter”

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 08:05:28 PM »
I saw a couple in stock actually

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 08:13:05 PM »
Wow, I couldn’t find any.....
“Solo hunter”

Offline longbeards

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 08:23:47 PM »
 :help:buy a Benelli M2

Offline WTNUT

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 09:00:24 PM »
Looking for any gun right now is that way. Hey do you have another turkey gun? Reason I ask is because my opinion is right now is not the time to buy ammo or firearms. The price is super high. Let guys fight for em. Shoot what you have, enjoy the season and when they’re available you won’t get fleeced for it. It’s not gonna make or break your season. I’ve done this since the 80s so I understand a season starting out w a new gun, new sight, new load, new call, new vest, etc occasionally is something we enjoy but perhaps the timing is bad for a gun right now. Just a consideration. Good luck either way.

All very good advise.  Yes,  I have three turkey guns.   :turkey2:   I am really really drawn to the over under with the option of a scatter choke for close range and the turkey choke.    I am selling some hunting stuff and will probably roll the cash from the unwanted items into one of these guns to try.

Offline WTNUT

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 09:01:10 PM »
I saw a couple in stock actually

Where were they?  I didn’t see any in stock so far.   

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 03:32:44 AM »
I didn’t realize there was a dif in gun types. I don’t see the turkey version. But am I wrong the only difference is the rail? If so have one installed. The turkey model if I’m looking correctly is more money. If you needed to add it it’s only a few bucks. The choke you’d prob change anyhow. I’m only offering help. Sorry for the misinformation

Offline Jester87

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Arizona
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 04:22:55 AM »
Spoke with Browning last week since I’m in the market for a 12ga 725 feather. They’re a solid year behind in all their production due to demand. Their advice was call multiple shops and dealers, ask if they’re waiting on an order and get on a wait list if possible.

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 07:33:03 AM »
These guns have become scarce. I am surprised, due to the price. It is a great gun I will say. It has a lot of custom features for a factory gun. Vector pro technology (Lengthened forcing cones), back- boring, adjustable comb stock, and a very good recoil reduction system. They have gone crazy in price since I got mine. I bought it the first year it came out. Best of luck in your search...if I see one, I will message you....
“Solo hunter”

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2021, 09:02:12 AM »
These guns have become scarce. I am surprised, due to the price. It is a great gun I will say. It has a lot of custom features for a factory gun. Vector pro technology (Lengthened forcing cones), back- boring, adjustable comb stock, and a very good recoil reduction system. They have gone crazy in price since I got mine. I bought it the first year it came out. Best of luck in your search...if I see one, I will message you....
The lengthened force comes I believe lots if not all browning at least the larger sizes have. I didn’t realize it has an adjustable comb. That feature I’d actually like in a turkey gun. When you add sights you need to raise comb.

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2021, 09:10:12 AM »
The lengthened force comes I believe lots if not all browning at least the larger sizes have. I didn’t realize it has an adjustable comb. That feature I’d actually like in a turkey gun. When you add sights you need to raise comb.

Yes my friend, I have it raised all the way up for my Red Dot. I wish all the turkey guns had that feature, be safe, be well
“Solo hunter”

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2021, 11:10:31 AM »
I wish all guns that take or can take optics had that feature. Comb raiding kits work but they’re not perfect by any means and they don’t look as good