Over under turkey guns

Started by E24412019P, March 07, 2021, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

E24412019P

Quote from: Boll Weevil on March 09, 2021, 09:17:34 AM
I have a 20 and a 12...love'em.
Very nice. What kind of mounts are you running on them?

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Boll Weevil

It's a B-Square. There's a pair of plates that bolt underneath the rib and then 4 set screws that provide lateral stability against the sides of the rib. Rock-solid.

g8rvet

I am looking for an O/U 20 gauge with double triggers.  I like the CZ Mallard as it will just be an occasional gun for me.  Don't want a $25,000 British collectible.  Hard to find anything in double trigger and I have been looking. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

shatcher

Double triggers make it awfully handy, not having to thumb the safety and select a barrel in the heat of the moment.  Plenty of double trigger side by sides out there.

ChesterCopperpot

Saw this one on sale and thought someone on the forum might be interested: https://www.hyattgunstore.com/american-arms-nwtf-silver-special-12-ga-shotgun-used-in-good-condition.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g8rvet

Quote from: shatcher on March 09, 2021, 05:59:40 PM
Double triggers make it awfully handy, not having to thumb the safety and select a barrel in the heat of the moment.  Plenty of double trigger side by sides out there.

I have a side by side (single trigger 12) I shoot for ducks.  But I really want a double trigger O/U 20.   I don't NEED one so I will just keep my eyes out. My nephew has one and he is looking to upgrade and will sell me his if he finds the one he is looking for.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

shatcher

I'm not up to speed any more on who makes one.