OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New mossy oak pattern

Started by kytrkyhntr, February 02, 2021, 07:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

There's a new pattern, Mossy Oak shadow leaf dropping with nomads gear I read. Saw a picture of it as well and it is a pretty sweet pattern. Mossy oaks last couple of drops have been duds in my opinion. But I think this ones a hit. Although I read it's exclusive to nomad? We will see. But the photo I saw looks like an awesome camo. Reminded me of original break up.. not that newer infinity crap.
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

troutfisher13111

I saw that. I just wish they'd bring back Forest Floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rakkin6

Nomad might be a great product but I am not payig $90.00 for one pair of hunting uninsulated hunting pants and $60-70 for a shirt because of the name and an emblem. That is completely ridiculous in my opinion, not judging anyone that does it is their money and I am a capitalist. Just not for me.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

kytrkyhntr

I'm with you 100 percent. Their stuff is high. The price doesn't bother me as much as the logo stuff. They are awfully proud of the logo and it's tacky looking. I was more or less just referring to the pattern

rakkin6

Oh I love the pattern and hope they don'take it proprietary to Nomad exclusively. That would stink but I like their bottomland, obsession and break up country also.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

ChesterCopperpot

That is a good looking pattern. Some characteristics of Obsession, but the nice thing is the dialed down green tones will make it a pattern that's not so seasonally specific.

rakkin6

Yeah I use the break up country in early season and typically mid April or so start to switch over to the obsession pattern.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Mossyguy

Quote from: Terry on February 02, 2021, 07:27:29 AM

Yep...my favorite pattern of all time!

Cowboy

Quote from: Mossyguy on February 02, 2021, 11:33:28 AM
Quote from: Terry on February 02, 2021, 07:27:29 AM

Yep...my favorite pattern of all time!
X3

Cowboy

Mossy Oak had Shadow Leaf out before. Mid to late 90s possibly.  As well as Shadow Branch.

kytrkyhntr

jmart241

Where did you see picture of it I cant seem to find it thanks

RiverBuck

I've clicked on this thread a couple times thinking there would be a picture attached... Is there not some type infraction bestowed for all talk and no pic threads around here?  ;D

PALongspur

Lots of pictures on MidwayUSA, only place I've seen any so far.

mozart_hunter

anyone know when they are releasing it for sale.