News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omegafoo

Quote from: houser52 on February 09, 2012, 07:25:39 PM
I really like that ASAT camo. Where did you get it dipped?

Ummm...can't remember but not sure that I'd recommend them though. The actually dipped, instead of taping off, the portion of my barrel that slides into the receiver. I'll be luck if I ever get that sucker apart now that it's assembled.  >:(

I like the rubber coating on it and the dip job was just OK. But, it is what it is. Just with they would have taped things off instead of dipping it without thinking.

houser52

Quote from: omegafoo on February 09, 2012, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: houser52 on February 09, 2012, 07:25:39 PM
I really like that ASAT camo. Where did you get it dipped?

Ummm...can't remember but not sure that I'd recommend them though. The actually dipped, instead of taping off, the portion of my barrel that slides into the receiver. I'll be luck if I ever get that sucker apart now that it's assembled.  >:(

I like the rubber coating on it and the dip job was just OK. But, it is what it is. Just with they would have taped things off instead of dipping it without thinking.

Thanks for the info. Sorry the company was kinda slack but it still looks good. :icon_thumright:

tyelper

here are a few of mine,,,,,,,

bottom to top are,,,,,,,,,

rem 11-78
rem 870 spec purpose
870 express
870 super mag
benelli nova

enjoy

rebelman

Just mounted the Nikon scope today.

Mainer

01Foreman400

SBE 2 24" barrel, Docter Sight on a Burris 336 mount, Rhino .670 choke and the trigger has been adjusted.

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Crappiepro

Here's acouple of mine
Mossberg 535 ATS Tactical Turkey 12ga.
Bushnell scope 1.75x4x32
Kick's G.T. .665
A.T.I. Comb riser
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag 12ga.
Mueller Quick Shot site
factory choke so far................Looking for a few choke's

tyelper

nice looking 835 ulti mag,,,,,,,,,,,,,

chatterbox

Finally complete! :icon_thumright:
Mossberg 835 with EOTech sight, Limbsaver pad, Beartooth comb raiser, and SumToy custom .675 choke.

offshore

Some fine looking killers pictured here!!!

jblackburn

Here are my two.  The top is my old Viking Grade 835.  It came with a 28 inch barrel, but a few years ago I bought the 24 that is on it.  Suprisingly, I get much better patterns with it.  It has a Mossberg x-full and I shoot 3 inch Winchester supreme 2 oz number 6s.

The bottom is a Remington 870 Express that I won in a calling contest last year.  It originally had the laminated wood stock.  I have put on the camo synthetic stock, Williams Fire Sights, and an Indian Creek Choke.  I plan on running hevi shot through this one.  This weekend I am going to polish the barrel and try mag blend,. 6's, and 7s.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Trax

My new 835 Ultimag Grand Slam Turkey!

:drool:

tcook7

Mossy 500 w/ IC 660 and Tru Glo Tru-Brite