OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How much would YOU pay for a platz glass call

Started by Happy hooker, April 29, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverRoosting

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on May 01, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
I know that some will hate me for saying this, but it is what it is. I'm not slamming Paul, he makes a nice call. But from what I'm seeing, all of this "ISO Paul Platz" and Paul Platz this or that, isn't about he makes the best sounding call in the world. News flash, he doesn't. What this is really about is a few individuals scarfing up as many of his calls as they can and driving up the price. That's what this is really about. Hate me if you will but I've always called BS and told it like it was even if it hurts your feelings!

Mic DROP!

P.S. It will be evident who are the ones that feel guilty.

Curious how much you would be willing to pay for a Platz call...assuming you'd even buy one...hypothetical of course 

NeverRoosting

Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 13, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
I know that some will hate me for saying this, but it is what it is. I'm not slamming Paul, he makes a nice call. But from what I'm seeing, all of this "ISO Paul Platz" and Paul Platz this or that, isn't about he makes the best sounding call in the world. News flash, he doesn't. What this is really about is a few individuals scarfing up as many of his calls as they can and driving up the price. That's what this is really about. Hate me if you will but I've always called BS and told it like it was even if it hurts your feelings!

Mic DROP!

Curious how much you would be willing to pay for a Platz call...assuming you'd even buy one...hypothetical of course

Chris...don't feel guilty, let us know...maybe pick the mic up that you "dropped" and speak into it clearly and let us know?!?!    :deadhorse:

NeverRoosting

Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 13, 2018, 08:00:37 PM
Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 13, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

Mic DROP!

Chris...don't feel guilty, let us know...maybe pick the mic up that you "dropped" and speak into it clearly and let us know?!?!    :deadhorse:

Chris...Looks like your Platz call showed up in the mail yesterday per the tracking number so I'm guessing you've had a chance to play it by now if that's the "reason" why you bought it...to "hunt" with it ?!?! ...but I am still curious how much you'd be willing pay for one, like what's your ceiling...here it shows you payed $319.98 which is pretty much the going rate...that's some pretty good cheddar...that you've been complaining about but I'm assuming that bid wasn't your ceiling and could have still gotten bid up some more...so how much would you pay....I'm sure all the people you called out and complained about would be curious to know too...feel free to pick that mic up and let us know!!!

https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/132771728887?item=132771728887&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Great winning bid buddy!!!   :jackson:

CMBOSTC

You're clearly out of your depth and don't have a good understanding on all of the information regarding this thread.

NeverRoosting

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on September 16, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
You're clearly out of your depth and don't have a good understanding on all of the information regarding this thread.

Glad you finally found that mic...Feel free to educate me...was just waiting for you to settle on a response seeing how you wrote something changed it/deleted it then something different.

Let us know what your ceiling is on a Platz...

Matt k

here's my  :z-twocents:

As a call maker yourself Chris, its in poor taste to talk like you have about a fellow call maker. Call makers should stick together, even if your call looks awfully similar to his. but don't worry, from the sound files Ive heard nobody will confuse the two.

:popcorn:

1iagobblergetter

Imo this needs to die and get back on the original posters topic..Paul didn't or doesn't have a list a mile long because his calls aren't any good. It's for a reason. They are pure turkey whatever surface you buy. I was fortunate and got on his list again before he stopped adding names. As fine of a gentleman as you would ever talk to that makes an awesome call!!!
If you have the money and arent on his list spend it you won't be disappointed. If you dont your lucky that cheaper calls kill turkeys also.

NeverRoosting

Pretty sure I've stayed on the topic, he wanted to bad mouth posters the whole thread and stuff and then ends up being a hypocrite and pays $319.98 for a call off of eBay so as the topic says, I'm just interested in what his ceiling is bc apparently it's more than $319.98

CMBOSTC

Quote from: Matt k on September 18, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
here's my  :z-twocents:

As a call maker yourself Chris, its in poor taste to talk like you have about a fellow call maker. Call makers should stick together, even if your call looks awfully similar to his. but don't worry, from the sound files Ive heard nobody will confuse the two.

:popcorn:

Keep twisting it, I never said anything about the man. Yes, it's true that I think that there are several other callmakers out their that maker better sounding calls.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 18, 2018, 08:27:28 PM
Pretty sure I've stayed on the topic, he wanted to bad mouth posters the whole thread and stuff and then ends up being a hypocrite and pays $319.98 for a call off of eBay so as the topic says, I'm just interested in what his ceiling is bc apparently it's more than $319.98

I'll sell it to you for a great price!

NeverRoosting

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on September 18, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

Can't even answer a simple question...

Yup you'll have to lower the price bc I'm sure you use different glue than Paul does

1iagobblergetter

Pictures required???Then I call second chance..

HookedonHooks

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on May 02, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
Quote from: compton30 on May 02, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
Shocking development, the callmaker who pimps their own calls harder than any on this site is the same one to say another guy doesn't make an exceptional call. Who'd have thought?

"Pimps", yes I enjoy sharing my calls with you guys. I have no problem saying that another callmaker makes an exceptional call if they actually do. FYI, I can think of several.

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on September 18, 2018, 08:30:07 PM
Keep twisting it, I never said anything about the man. Yes, it's true that I think that there are several other callmakers out their that maker better sounding calls.

Selling Paul short of anything but an exceptional call maker IS talking bad about the man.

CMBOSTC

I'm not talking bad about him, I just don't agree with everyone else. And that's ok, I can have a different opinion than yours.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: NeverRoosting on September 18, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

Can't even answer a simple question...

Yup you'll have to lower the price bc I'm sure you use different glue than Paul does

Trust me, there's no reason to do that!!!