Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Roll call

Started by nativeks, March 09, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman67

Jeff, since your the captain it says the captain should submit a roster of our team. I guess you should post an updated one on the registration thread or message Shannon and see what he says. Thanks again for stepping up. I tried to help you out with some of the posting.
Loving God's Creation!

birdman67

Quote from: MDTOM84 on March 25, 2016, 06:56:58 PM
How do I get the banner at the bottom of my posts? Not the greatest at using a PC

I will post the link in a second.
Loving God's Creation!

birdman67

http://www.flywayspecialties.com/forumpics/banner6.jpg

In your profile signature copy and paste that link. Place img in front of the link with [] around it and /img behind it with [] around it also.
Loving God's Creation!

birdman67

Quote from: Seminoleturkey on March 25, 2016, 01:54:27 PM
Got us some points .i will get scored in a little bit .then I need to figure out how to post pic on this site .nice public land bird .

Congrats buddy! Way to go!!!
Loving God's Creation!

turkey harvester

Appreciate the help birdman.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

MerriamMac

birdman67

Still not much gobblin in my area. Heard a couple but they only gobbled a couple times each. Lots of hens right now. I zoomed in on some pics I had of the old bird I'm after. He has some pretty good hooks. Definitely an old man just like I thought. I have some vacation in an use so maybe this next week I will be off a day and can go after one. We will see.
Loving God's Creation!

deerbasshunter3

Got out this afternoon just to get out. Had two gobblers walk past me on the right at about 20 yards. It was my first sit of the year, and it was afternoon so didn't want to end my season already (one bird/person on our property). We will be out there with decoys first thing in the morning. The good thing about the season starting early is that I can be picky right now.

dzsmith

im here killed a bird. looking for where to put it
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

turkey harvester

Quote from: dzsmith on March 26, 2016, 09:27:21 PM
im here killed a bird. looking for where to put it

You need to post your pics of beard, Spurs and weight and the paper it wants us to use in the rule thread in the contest entries. Bird man posted up a running thread but I'll have to copy it so I can edit it for our running scores. I think without pics they won't accept it for the contest.

turkey harvester

By the way congrats!!!! Can't wait to hear the story.

birdman67

Got a day off tomorrow so I'm gonna see if I can find us some points. I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow night.
Loving God's Creation!

Fan Club

Quote from: MerriamMac on March 26, 2016, 01:15:23 PM
Testing my banner

Mac- You have to have a / in front of that last bracketed img.....like this...../img

*Hint*- Click on the Quote button when you reply to someone and see how the quote is coded (bracketed) in your response. Hope this helps.

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

deerbasshunter3

Had a jake and a young gobbler come in 10 feet behind us Sunday morning. I couldn't get turned around, and really didn't want to use my one bird/person for the season on a young gobbler on my first hunt of the season. We heard about five or six birds, and it is early. Should be better this coming weekend. I will be out Saturday and Sunday morning.

turkey harvester

Hope you get a chance to get one. Good luck.