Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Roll call

Started by nativeks, March 09, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey harvester

Folks I'll be out of pocket for the next couple of days. I have to take a bus load of kiddos to Linn,Mo for our Mo state Skills USA contests. If you kill a bird (and I hope you do) just post it up and I'll get it put in our running score when I get back. I do have limited access to a computer so I'll check in if I have time and see what's happening. Good luck teammates. 
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

turkey harvester

Wanted to share a few pics from last Saturday. We were with some good friends catching crappie and listening to turkeys gobble. What a way to spend a day.

RIStrutStopper

Those were some nice crappie!

deerbasshunter3

I will be out tomorrow morning in the rain, and Sunday morning in the sunshine. I am hunting with some great people to hunt with, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a bird on the ground.

turkey harvester

Good luck brother. Whack a good one.

birdman67

I will be out tomorrow and then Monday and Tuesday of next week. Hopefully I can get one.
Loving God's Creation!

birdman67

Got us some points. All the pics are taken and ready. Gonna see if I can get an upgrade Monday and Tuesday. If I don't, I will post this one.

Loving God's Creation!

Fan Club

Congrats Birdman67, way to put the hammer on 'em bro!

"Really, it's just like a musical instrument. If I'd have spent the same amount of time practicin' the piano as I have practicin' turkey calls, I'd be as good as Liberace."  Ben Rogers Lee

MerriamMac

:popcorn:

.... I'm jealous.  Great job!

deerbasshunter3

I heard one gobble the entire weekend. Something had/has those birds shutdown, if not gone. I will be back out either Thursday or Friday morning by myself. Hopefully I can get us some points.

MerriamMac

Saturday for me..... aghhhhhh!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

I wished I lived in the south, I could have already scored my first bird and be onto my next three birds. Lol

deerbasshunter3

I will be back out either Thursday or Friday morning. Hoping to connect and get us some points.

turkey harvester

Way to go Birdman!!!! Man guys I gotta wait 2 more weeks. Keep after em!!!

deerbasshunter3

I am going to go walk the farm Thursday morning around 8:30 or 9 to see if I can get on a bird.

I don't know what is going on, but we have not been seeing or hearing any birds this season. I walked from one side of the property to the other, last week, and never saw the first bird or track. I am hoping it is just the weather that is throwing them off. We will likely be hunting public land on Saturday, so that should be promising.

turkey harvester

Good luck to ya. Hopefully the birds are there and just not showing themselves or not talking. I'll be scouting a farm I hunt this weekend impatiently waiting for Monday morning.