turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

T&TH Magazine No Longer

Started by CASH, March 13, 2013, 03:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Just found out and confirmed it by a post on the Turkey and Turkey Hunting website with a post from Brian Lovett, that the magazine has been discontinued. All remaining subscriptions will be filled by Deer and Deer Hunting.

Sad news. I've subscribed to this magazine for many years.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Andy S.

Yep, I read that news earlier this week on another hunting forum.
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

PALongspur

That really sucks!  ???

Hopefully at some point they will come back or someone else will step up with a magazine for turkey hunters.

Byhalia

The last issue was really thin.....I was wondering why....now I know    ::)
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

tomstopper

Quote from: Byhalia on March 13, 2013, 08:08:36 AM
The last issue was really thin.....I was wondering why....now I know    ::)
Great if I would have known that I wouldn't have renewed my subscription a month & half ago...... :( :(

paintbrush

That was one of the few magazines I actually read from cover to cover.  Been getting it for many, many years. I have no desire to get Deer and Deer Hunting in it's place!

pdaugherty

Must of had to help cover some "Affordable Health Care" for all the employees there!!! :z-dizzy:

fallhnt

If I wanted to read about deer I would have subscribed to a dumb deer mag. I had just renewed too.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Duke0002

The website, forums, and e-newsletter will continue.

Fullfan

Okay who here remenbers when the mag was in black and white?? And they printed stories about the everyday hunter.
Don't gobble at me...

stinkpickle

I guess I will end up getting two copies of D&DH now.   >:(

Rio Fan

I've been checking my mailbox everyday lately thinking my new subscription should be coming anytime.  I don't even deer hunt so that's not going to do me any good - bummers!

kansas hooks

My subscription was coming due soon.  Guess I won't renew.  To bad they are done, I liked that magazine.

mnturkey

I think I just renewed in the fall for 3 years, I never got Deer and Deer Hunting because most of the articles were about down south and did not do much for me up here in the North.
SEMPER FI

Ruger M77

What Why? I just renewed also it's my favorite magazine
I eat therefore I hunt