turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

T&TH Magazine No Longer

Started by CASH, March 13, 2013, 03:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HartClemson99

Sad news.  I have the first issue from back in '91 (I think).  It is sad and Brian is a great guy. 
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

strutnva

Quote from: dawgfrombama on March 14, 2013, 11:17:31 AM
I hate to hear that.  I've got every issue of T&TH since 2006.  Everytime I got an issue, I would open it and go straight to "Bad Birds".  To me that column is worth the price of the magazine.

Same here, "Bad Birds" was the best.  I even bought Jim's book due to this column.  Loved the magazine also.

Eric Gregg

Hate to hear the news. The Bad Birds articles were great. I refuse to look at a NWTF Turkey Country magazine.....everything but real turkey hunting articles.

WyoHunter

Quote from: Fullfan on March 13, 2013, 10:05:59 AM
Okay who here remenbers when the mag was in black and white?? And they printed stories about the everyday hunter.
I remember it well. I had an article published in the magazine.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

va wingbone

This sucks!!!!!!!!! Been getting the mag since the mid 90s, i guess I'm one of the few that thinks about turkey hunting year round. I always wished it came monthly
"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

trkycaller