OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jeff has done it AGAIN!

Started by bbcoach, July 23, 2020, 06:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

Since Jeff Harrison (JLH Strikers) has let the Cat Out of the Bag, on his Facebook Page.  I thought I would open a Topic concerning his Newest release of what he calls his Turkey Feather strikers.  I talked with him a couple weeks ago after purchasing one of his Emerald Isle Frogwood strikers and he told me he had some new blanks coming, from Frogwood, that when turned would look like Turkey Feathers.  I received my 2 today and they are Beautiful!!!  One looks like an Eastern's tail feathers, black with a brownish hue and the other one looks like a wing feather, black with a white hue.  These strikers are the same quality and built with a birch laminate RHD5 frogwood with black, white and brown colors.  I just finished running both strikers on slate, crystal, ceramic, blasted aluminum and copper.  WOW!  Everything I played them on, played Great.  Jeff has found another Great Sounding and BEAUTIFUL
Frogwood striker.  Give them a LOOK,   https://www.facebook.com/JLH-Strikers-101658151305705/

Tom007

Doesn't surprise me, Jeff's strikers are first class, just like him, first class.....

captpete

I bet they are really cool. Just wish there was another way to see them other than Facebook. I don't have an account and have intentions of getting one.

Mathews.1

Just type JLH strikers. His Facebook page comes right up.

Greg Massey

I saw those strikers on his facebook page , they were so neat ...

bbcoach

Quote from: captpete on July 23, 2020, 07:07:30 PM
I bet they are really cool. Just wish there was another way to see them other than Facebook. I don't have an account and have intentions of getting one.
Go to the link I provided.  His facebook page will pop up.  The first pictures you see are his latest.  Click on the PICS and they will enlarge.

Fullfan

Very nice indeed. I can say one thing about Jeff. He is a great guy to deal with. I bought several strikers from him last spring. They ran great on all my calls and were responsible for 8-10 dead gobblers. Just received one of hi Frogwood strikers, I'm sure it will do just as well. don't care what a call or striker looks like as long as it dose what I need it to do. But Jeff sure makes em look good.
Don't gobble at me...

captpete

Quote from: bbcoach on July 23, 2020, 08:25:03 PM
Go to the link I provided.  His facebook page will pop up.  The first pictures you see are his latest.  Click on the PICS and they will enlarge.

When I do, I get a very quick glimpse of them, then a big banner pops up covering almost the whole page telling me to log in or register to continue to view the page.

bbcoach

Quote from: captpete on July 25, 2020, 08:46:55 AM
Quote from: bbcoach on July 23, 2020, 08:25:03 PM

When I do, I get a very quick glimpse of them, then a big banner pops up covering almost the whole page telling me to log in or register to continue to view the page.
Captpete, when the banner pops up, click on Not Now at the bottom of the banner and the banner will drop down to the bottom of the page.  Then scroll down to his pics of the strikers with the tail and wing feathers and you'll get an eye full.  You can click on the individual pics and they will enlarge.