turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

7.62 x39 or 223

Started by Southerngobbler, July 02, 2020, 10:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

If your not already stocked up ya better git with it.

Spitten and drummen

I have plenty. I believe if you are AR poor or ammo poor , there will be plenty laying on the ground to resupply with.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

HookedonHooks

Preferably the x39 type.

.30 Caliber ammunition punches a much nicer hole through dirtbags.

Greg Massey

SinGin

Quote from: Southerngobbler on July 02, 2020, 10:44:09 PM

Do you know something I don't know? I always have plenty of AK ammo on hand for just in case

BigSlam51

Quote from: SinGin on July 03, 2020, 03:12:20 AM
Quote from: Southerngobbler on July 02, 2020, 10:44:09 PM

Do you know something I don't know? I always have plenty of AK ammo on hand for just in case
At some point it's going to boil over, sooner than later I think.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ChesterCopperpot

They won't let you hunt turkeys with either of those in my state.

WW

Who has the best deal on .223 ammo now? All I've seen are 40 cents per round and the cheapest AR I've seen is $750 plus tax.. prices are soaring

nativeks

Quote from: WW on July 03, 2020, 09:09:11 AM
Who has the best deal on .223 ammo now? All I've seen are 40 cents per round and the cheapest AR I've seen is $750 plus tax.. prices are soaring
I just sold an AR with a vortex diamondback scope and 400 rds of ammo for $600.

Fl strutter

You gonna pay 40 cents or 50 at least right now. Only gonna go up and be less available. I bought 2 ar's 3 weeks ago for 569 and 5 days later the same gun and place was 729. Guy said supply and demand is gonna drive th up thru the election.

Spitten and drummen

Liberals are the best gun salesmen around.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

Yoder409

Was at 3 gun shops and Rural King on Saturday.  Rifles of the black persuasion are few.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

howl

Took a break from buying stock for a while and laid in the 9mm and 223 ammo while prices were down. Also bought stacks of magazines and AR lowers. This keeps up I will do a little profit taking.

My personal using stock is in 6.5 Grendel. The cheap steel case round is made to tumble on impact. FMJ isn't allowed for deer here, but if allowed ever doesn't matter I'm sure it'll leave a sufficient blood trail.

Chris O

Quote from: howl on July 14, 2020, 11:37:27 AM
Took a break from buying stock for a while and laid in the 9mm and 223 ammo while prices were down. Also bought stacks of magazines and AR lowers. This keeps up I will do a little profit taking.

My personal using stock is in 6.5 Grendel. The cheap steel case round is made to tumble on impact. FMJ isn't allowed for deer here, but if allowed ever doesn't matter I'm sure it'll leave a sufficient blood trail.
I find the 6.5 grendel interesting and almost bought a bolt action a few months ago. When there isn't a election coming up is that Ammo fairly easy to find? Thanks