turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2 New Ones From Brad Roberts

Started by Tom007, June 25, 2020, 02:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Got a few new calls from Brad today. The dark one is a Walnut, plain Aluminum, the lighter one is a Wormy Persimmon glass/glass with slate on back. Always wanted these 2 combo's. His one sliders are fantastic. Can't wait to use them. Be safe....
"Solo hunter"

AppalachianHollers

Love the Tennessee pattern on the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Brad makes a great call. Congrats!

Tom007

Thanks my friends. Yes, he is one of the best, great guy too. The plain aluminum is awesome, unique sound. The 2 sider is also real good. The back slate is all turkey....
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Nice looking calls, I like persimmon for a striker, never had one as a call. One day we have to meet up, I would like to hear those calls.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Absolutely my friend. Let's meet at the Trot Acres if they have it....would love that. I like Brads calls, all turkey, consistent, easy to play. All these top guys make great ones. We are all lucky to have them on our forum.....
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on June 25, 2020, 04:58:16 PM
Absolutely my friend. Let's meet at the Trot Acres if they have it....would love that. I like Brads calls, all turkey, consistent, easy to play. All these top guys make great ones. We are all lucky to have them on our forum.....
I plan to be there.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Tom007

Keep us filled in. I will plan on being there too......
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on June 25, 2020, 05:28:34 PM
Keep us filled in. I will plan on being there too......
I know they have all the call makers from last year signed up already.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Those are some nice pot calls from Brad .. congrats

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Bullet1

Tom007

Thx, Brad is a great guy, makes great calls.
"Solo hunter"