OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got my Glenda Green Satchel today WOW

Started by jmart241, June 01, 2020, 08:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmart241

Got the minimalist it is awsome outstanding work she puts into it. Thank you everyone for the info on it cant wait for spring 2021

Greg Massey

Congrats on your new satchel , she builds a great satchel and other products for turkey hunting.. USA made.

m2benelli

Great products from a great lady. Have purchased so many of her items it has allowed me to keep working another few years

bbcoach

I have a couple of her striker rollups and she makes quality products.  If you are a Pot Call guy, I HIGHLY recommend them if you carry multiple strikers for your pots.

MJW

She makes great products.  Made in USA

Sir-diealot

I have several of her items but not a satchel, all made very well and she is a pleasure to deal with for sure. I am sure you will get lots of use out of the satchel and any other product you get from her.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ElkTurkMan

I am very happy with mine. Some of the best money i have ever spent.

tal

I have her satchel and a couple of her hen box pouches. She makes a chalk pouch I want a couple more of. Her accessories are tops in my book.

SOCOM304

I'm leaning towards the Minimalist, as I want to reduce my load. What are everyone's thoughts regarding the standard satchel? I've read posts & opinions before, but am interested in this threads views. Thanks fellas.

Tom007

X10. Great products, great person to deal with

m2benelli

One use have discovered is how great they are for airline travel. Can fit all calls into large pouch and take as carry on. No more calls in checked baggage.  Did not put box and paddle calls in checked baggage but other calls did, now all calls in one pouch and great for travel

PalmettoRon

Got mine about a week ago. Excellent craftsmanship and very spacious. Got the striker pouch too which is well made too. GG threw in a leather pot pouch for free. Can't wait to use the satchel next Spring.

Beards and Hooks

:deadhorse:
Quote from: bbcoach on June 02, 2020, 06:50:04 AM
I have a couple of her striker rollups and she makes quality products.  If you are a Pot Call guy, I HIGHLY recommend them if you carry multiple strikers for your pots.
X2 Really like mine and 10 strikers fit in the 5 rollup easily, easy way to make sure you don't leave anything behind as well.