Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Everyone done?

Started by Gobble!, June 01, 2020, 09:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Anyone still hunting? I'll let Shannon know we are done if not.

jarbo03

Done here, second time in 25 years without a bird.  Hoping for a good hatch this spring, amazing how far the birds have fallen here in two years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Shoreguy

Happy

Done

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

West Augusta

We had a very good average score per bird.  If we'd have had a few more birds we would have been right up there.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Gobble!

Quote from: West Augusta on June 04, 2020, 08:16:51 PM
We had a very good average score per bird.  If we'd have had a few more birds we would have been right up there.

100%. We put some good birds down just needed more. Seems like more birds than ever were killed across the country but some of the people I know who reliably put birds down struggled this year.