OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Memorial Day

Started by jgard, May 23, 2020, 06:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgard

On this holiday weekend let us take pause to send prayers and remember those who gave all they where or ever could be for this amazing nation  God bless you whom gave the ultimate sacrifice

1iagobblergetter

Amen Brother..A lot of sacrifice over the years for us to enjoy the freedom we have. I'll never understand why some people want to just forfeit it so easily.

Dr Juice

RutnNStrutn

God bless our brave service men and women. May we never forget those who gave everything for our freedom and our American way of life.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

Tom007

Amen. God bless. This is America, land of free, home of the brave due to those who sacrificed for all of us.....Thank you......

Sir-diealot

Much thanks, your sacrifices will never be forgotten.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

God Bless , those who service to protect and keep us free.. Never forgotten ...

jgard

seeing the changing of guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier and visiting the Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbor left a most lasting impact on me

Spitten and drummen

God bless my brothers and sisters who gave the ultimate sacrifice. I lost some good friends. You are gone but not forgotten brothers.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Bowguy

310 gauge

Help us always to remember our freedoms and the sacrifices that were given for that price. Keep us eternally grateful!

turkey_picker

God bless and prayers for the men and women that gave the ultimate sacrifice for the freedom all of us have today.

greencop01

Amen, thanks to all who served and gave all........
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Tail Feathers

All gave some, some gave all. May God rest their souls.
Remember them, we owe that. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Love to hunt the King of Spring!