OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wally World Turkey Stuff Sale

Started by bbcoach, May 20, 2020, 07:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

I was at my local WW yesterday and they had their turkey stuff on Clearance.  They had the Mossy Oak Turkey Loungers for $11 and most of their shells were 1/2 off.  Winchester Double X lead loads were $5 a box.  Our season has been over for about 2 weeks now.

WorkingBirds

Our season has been closed for 3 weeks and the turkey hunting merchandise hasn't went on clearance yet, go figure.

310 gauge

Our store had the Winchester Double X for 5 dollars also and the 2 3/4 were 3 a box. Pretty good deals but I switched over to Apex TSS this year and am not looking back. Another locally owned store always has a great sale usually in the middle of June, but when I did some pre-scouting I found the shelves were pretty barren. Asked a Clerk if they had started the sale without me and he laughed. He said they had never seen all the "new" turkey hunters before asking questions and buying up all the gear. They sell 3 different brands of decoys and they had gobbled them all up. Welcome to the Brotherhood!

Greg Massey

My store had all it's turkey stuff discounted , but it still wasn't great sale yet...